ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dropping off my latest collection pictures. Doubled up of Sport Red. Black Sail, and Calypsos 
smokin.gif
impressive

If anyone knows where I can get the reds in a 10/10.5 for roughly retail, please let me know.

Wow man! You're braver than me. I would've called out :lol:

Wash machine might not be able to save those though.... Good luck

actually buy the goo gone spray and spray on the midsole and outsole. let it soak in for a couple of mins then wipe away. I got a lot of fresh asphalt on my sport reds from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway during EDC 2012 and it worked for me.

I am convinced SF have no more Roshe at all. Shieks didn't have them, Niketown, Nordstrom, Macys, Darkside Initiative... Haven't tried Haight yet but it seems futile. Where can I cop Sports Red for close to retail?

I am convinced SF have no more Roshe at all. Shieks didn't have them, Niketown, Nordstrom, Macys, Darkside Initiative... Haven't tried Haight yet but it seems futile. Where can I cop Sports Red for close to retail?
For close to retail? [DonnieBrasco]Forget about it...[/DonnieBrasco].

actually buy the goo gone spray and spray on the midsole and outsole. let it soak in for a couple of mins then wipe away. I got a lot of fresh asphalt on my sport reds from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway during EDC 2012 and it worked for me.
Exactly what I did.  

Honestly, I dont mind tho these shoes have become my everyday wear so I've accepted the fact that they'll be beat.

We still have Imperial Purples at Purist, if you're interested hah.

does anyone have the names of the stores in japan that carry the mangoes? thanks.
the only place i saw actually have them in stock was a nike store. not every nike store has them each individual store only orders what they want...

I think I remember seeing Tropical Twists & Hot Punches down in Haight when I vacationed in SF about 2 months ago... I think it was at Stussy or a store really close to Stussy? I could be wrong.

Last edited:

HYPEDC still has some Sport Red's size 10-12.

On another note, I can't find the black/sails in size 9 to save my life.

I lucked out and copped the sport reds on sneakerhead for retail. Found the Iggy's from someone on here for $115. All I need is those black/sails and I'll be content :smokin

Maybe it's because I used to be a Jordan head, but $100-115 shipped is very acceptable to me for a shoe that I wear way more than I would any Jordan. My sport reds from ID4shoes off eBay completely legit paid $105, iguanas paid $110. Got Knicks ans sirens off kicks crew for $100 a piece. Save your gas $$$ and pay a little extra for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom