ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No Sock Life!
mean.gif

C calizfynest I had that same problem. That knot would rub my pinky toe with socks on of course. I took some scissors to it and trimmed it off. That knot only attached the outer panel to the inner sleeve. They have since been worry free. And they have not came apart.

C calizfynest I had that same problem. That knot would rub my pinky toe with socks on of course. I took some scissors to it and trimmed it off. That knot only attached the outer panel to the inner sleeve. They have since been worry free. And they have not came apart.

Thanks I'll give that a try and if not I'll just have to return them :/

did anyone get this problem? i ordered black roshe runs from finish line. on one of the shoes, there is a small hole ( as if somebody used a sharp object to take out some material) on the sole.. and also there is a tiny stain (looks like a pen mark, except it is unerasable)

also on my other red roshe run, i see permanent stain marks (looks like pen marks). anyone else have a similar experience?

did anyone get this problem? i ordered black roshe runs from finish line. on one of the shoes, there is a small hole ( as if somebody used a sharp object to take out some material) on the sole.. and also there is a tiny stain (looks like a pen mark, except it is unerasable)

also on my other red roshe run, i see permanent stain marks (looks like pen marks). anyone else have a similar experience?
Take them back

Yeah, the GBs make my feet sweat like none other. Nike should buy that old school Hypercolor technology from the 80's and use it to make tie-dyes.

Got the sport red/sails in from eastbay yesterday and already shipped them back this morning. So many flaws compared to my other pair of roshes. The materials on both shoes were uneven and the lace holes didn't line up.. Re ordered the same cw off NDC so I'm hoping for the best

And about the no sock thing.. Does anyone prefer to wear these without socks? I haven't had a chance to yet living in Wisconsin but IMO no socks with these would be perfect for summer

Last edited:
Ive been trying to find info for the fit of the hyperfuse laser crimson. Do they run tts or should i size down? Do they fit like the og mesh? Any info or link to info will be appreciated

Any new OG mesh CW's announced for this summer? like last year when they released the blue hero, gamma green, and team red...

Last edited:
Ive been trying to find info for the fit of the hyperfuse laser crimson. Do they run tts or should i size down? Do they fit like the og mesh? Any info or link to info will be appreciated
They run tts like og mesh. The color is WAY brighter than any pictures i've seen online. Got my girl a pair too and she is convinced they are pink haha. 

Back
Top Bottom