ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yea my shipment sat in Quingdao for 6 or 7 days. Prior to that it took about 4 days to update any info at all after I received shipping notification.
Once it arrived in SF it took a day to clear customs and another day to reach me in the East Bay.
Thanks yeah I am on day 7 in Quingdao.  USPS says that the sender should start to investigate, but I hope I get an update in the next day or two.  Its funny my order from Korea took 4 days and had great communication, this one has had no updates, but fruboys has told me to sit tight and that it should be coming my way in a few days.  I just want my mango's.

My tracking from fruboys for my mango's has had the package in Quingdao, China for over a week now.  No updates or anything.  Can anyone who ordered from fruboys let me know if there tracking with EMS ever updated or if the shoes just showed up?  How long on average did it take from the day he said he sent them? 
you mean it never made it out of china?  the three times i ordered from them tracking has been excellent for the most part. it left china in three days max...

Nevermind about the .5 size up. Hah.. I guess anyone who doesn't know their Roshe size will have to guess on their size and get close to their TTS, since you just can't go anywhere to try it on.. Good luck

you mean it never made it out of china?  the three times i ordered from them tracking has been excellent for the most part. it left china in three days max...
That is what it is looking like.  Super annoying.  I see it in the USPS and EMS system as processed through ship facility, and then nothing since the 18th. I don't know what fruboys will do, or if paypal will help out, or if the shoes will come.  I talked to my local post office that I go to everyday for work and he said China sucks sometimes and if it hasn't cleared customs it wouldn't be scanned again until it gets through and that could be between 5-15 days. 

That is what it is looking like.  Super annoying.  I see it in the USPS and EMS system as processed through ship facility, and then nothing since the 18th. I don't know what fruboys will do, or if paypal will help out, or if the shoes will come.  I talked to my local post office that I go to everyday for work and he said China sucks sometimes and if it hasn't cleared customs it wouldn't be scanned again until it gets through and that could be between 5-15 days. 

happened to me before, my package haven't been scanned when arrived to the state, so nothing shows up when I try to track, and never been scanned when they are in customs, and all of a sudden pop up in the tracking while its out of customs. There aren't much you can do right now, just keep tracking the package and wait.

I hope mine don't come in that way. 
 Yea it really was a poor just on UO part. The shipping box was enormous and my shoes and shoebox were literally swimming in the large box when I opened it. Even then, the large box was poorly taped and could have easily opened. 

The safety device was not much of a problem though since I just ran to the mall on my break to get it removed.

All in all happy I finally got the kicks but not very happy with UO.

Hi guys!  Longtime lurker here.  I'm a little late to the Roshe Run party, but never late than never, right?  I have a pair of Free Run 2s in size 11.5.  Should I get Roshes in 11.5 or should I go up to 12?  The 11.5 FR2s fit well with socks, and I was hoping the Roshes are the same.  Thanks my broshes!
All I ever wore before Roshes were the Free Run 2s in 9.5. Got the Roshes in that same size and it was a bit too big; been happy with 9s since then.

I would go down .5....

Nevermind about the .5 size up. Hah.. I guess anyone who doesn't know their Roshe size will have to guess on their size and get close to their TTS, since you just can't go anywhere to try it on.. Good luck

No doubt your exactly right I decided to go with my true size and they fit but Id like to have a bit more wiggle room in the toebox area, they remind me of how the kd ivs fit i can fit my size but going a .5 size up is alot more comfortable for me..from what im reading here everyone has their own opinion on these when it comes to size but most ppl said tts so thats what I did..couldnt pass up the deal uo had and since i wear an 8 they only had an 8 or 9 no 8.5 so i took a gamble on grailstatus as well with the 8 n am now regretting it..fina have some sz 8 roshes for sale soon unfortunately :frown:

These shoes are addictive.
man that is nasty... don't you ever clean your insoles? lol 
laugh.gif

Can someone help me find a pair of either the Siren Reds, Black/Whites or the Mangos in a size 13 please?!?

I've been looking everywhere for the past month and I can't find them anywhere in NYC or online.

If life wasn't so busy the insoles would be cleaned I rotate through five pairs for the past 4 months. Knew I would hear it for that. And no that table is not used for a damn thing in my house.

Back
Top Bottom