ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

All black Roshe?
smokin.gif

Finally I can wear Roshe's to my job since part of the uniform requirement is all black shoes.

can't believe my size 10's hurt my toes so much :x not sure why they're so tight when my 10.5's fit a little roomy, how long did it take some of your guys' to stretch/break in?

can't believe my size 10's hurt my toes so much :x not sure why they're so tight when my 10.5's fit a little roomy, how long did it take some of your guys' to stretch/break in?

That's strange, stuff the toe box with a rag and leave it for a day or two.

Finally copped Knicks colorway for retal(better late then never).

And since my first pair of roshe, I wanted a all black one. This day will come :smokin

For the smaller BROshe's. Sheikhs Lakewood Mall has Cyber's and Speed Yellow's in size 8.5. Pretty sure they store to store transfer if you're out of state. 

A dude saw me in my Sport Reds in the parking lot and tried to sell me Black Sails in a size 12. 
laugh.gif
 found it kinda funny. The hype is at a all time high!

Last edited:
You guys can pre-order the blacked out Roshe here: http://www.aloharag.com/eng/lookbook/ss13/nike-men.html?limit=all
Click on the shoe and a window will open for your info and then they'll email you the form for the pre-order.
anyone been to the aloha rag in NY. i been to the hawaii store and they are super paranoid.....the front door is locked and they have to buzz you in...crazy....all the workers were japanese, and once they realized my wife was japanese they eased up a bit but i felt like i was in a old school liquor store...they watch you like a hawk ......"hurry up , and buy!"...haha

Yup, my favorite by far too. Had to triple up on these.
Wasn't able to triple up, but I have to agree these are my favorites too. And not that it matters but the ladies love em. Last couple times I wore mine, random chicks been coming up asking me questions like "where you get those black and pink Nike's?"... Conversation always gets cut short cos I'm with my lady 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

anyone been to the aloha rag in NY. i been to the hawaii store and they are super paranoid.....the front door is locked and they have to buzz you in...crazy....all the workers were japanese, and once they realized my wife was japanese they eased up a bit but i felt like i was in a old school liquor store...they watch you like a hawk ......"hurry up , and buy!"...haha

I believe the one in NYC are all Japanese too. The workers in the nyc store are very polite and helpful though.

Really nice navy premiums^^. I'm not a fan of black midsoles 
eyes.gif

Sorry for this picture spam, but here are a few pictures of the Blue Camo's on feet.

Back
Top Bottom