ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can another help a guy get a pair of size 13 Siren Reds? 

It's driving me crazy trying to find them!

Glow in the dark? I think yes.
If it is, the #thirst and hype will be at an all time high.

I just realized the "tech" Roshes have a Dynamic Flywire-esque system just like the LG4s, Lunar HyperDunks and Lunar Vapor Trainers.

okay i jsut ordered from rakuten, but i cant/dont see how much the shipping costs. whats going on?!

Glow in the dark? I think yes.

If it is, the #thirst and hype will be at an all time high.

GITD soles with some dope upper cw's would be :wow:

I like the direction the Roshe Run's are going as long as they continue to make cw's in the og style,.....

I dont want them to make the premiums,trails,woven toebox,flywire-esque,gitd sole's,basket weave & keep going crazier & crazier without more cw's for the og roshe style...

Only the essentials... its what made them popular ....... you cant nuke a classic IMO

BUT if they can do both then......

Last edited:
okay i jsut ordered from rakuten, but i cant/dont see how much the shipping costs. whats going on?!

Rakuten is just the middle man, you have to wait for the store to email you the invoice, there you will find out what your shipping cost will be. As stated before, shipping range from 30-40.

Thinking about picking up a pair trying to decide between wolf grey/volt or knicks. Anybody have any suggestions?

^ it's wolf grey/yellow if that helps your decision. The yellow is a light yellow too, nothing near a volt.

He might mean Cybers? If so, I say Cybers.

I meant the yellow, didn't know it was light. Anybody with suggestions between the two, I like the red pair as well but looking to buy from grailstatus and they don't have them. thanks for the help

I meant the yellow, didn't know it was light. Anybody with suggestions between the two, I like the red pair as well but looking to buy from grailstatus and they don't have them. thanks for the help

Never mind then haha I say Speed Yellows. The Knicks colorway is the only mens pair I don't wanna cop, but thats just my opinion.

If anything, dirt shows more easily on light uppers, so that could be a factor in your choice making.

Aunt's importing me sport reds, black sails, and camos from Japan :D. Sport reds and black sails come out to a total of just under 70 bucks for BOTH PAIRs and camos are $90! Sooo Happy! :D

Im having my aunt bring me pairs since shes visiting and she got me the black/sails, and a sport red pair for 38-40 bucks each free shipping to $5 shipping within Japan. rakuten is A japanese amazon almost everything on there is legit. Some stores have different policies and prices for shipping to the u.s. while some stores on the website will not ship to the U.S. at all regardless of price. The store will be in contact with you after you've placed your order to determine shipping costs to states if they do ship here indeed. The roshes are unpopular overseas thus why they're on sale and most pairs are less than retail. my aunt webcammed me my pairs that she got me for 38 bucks each ad they look legit! Can't wait! good luck on rakuten!

the bigger sizes always run out quick in japan, i don't think they order too many to begin with...i've learned you have to cop asap out here for 10.5's....

Yeah I think they are real, but realize you are looking at $30-$40 shipping so pretty good deal on the sails, and decent on the cybers.  If you are an 8-9.5 you probably will not find cheaper.  Rakuten is pretty legit. 

So has anybody actually received their order from Rakuten just want to make sure before I order

Back
Top Bottom