ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I need to double on these. I also can wait for more colorways to come out.
1o51sj.jpg

Someone posted this on SC. Surprised it's not on here yet. Idk how old/new this picture is, but it has two Roshe's at the bottom right.
Off-Topic: Looks like we'll be seeing a VNTG AM90 "Laser Blue" to go along with the VNTG Infrareds. Dope!

[COLOR=#red]I am sooo tempted to sell my Calypsos but I know I'll be kicking myself down the road. Already kicking myself for not getting 2 when I had the chance :smh: And I passed on Iguanas for $42, I should be slapped[/COLOR]

i still hate any & everyone with teals & mangos in my sz.....

dudes with them arent even close to my sz ... just grabbed them because they know my sz sells :smh:

oh naw fam i wear a sz 8 i just grabbed these sz 12's cuz they were there..... i kno i bought them for $50 but i need at least $250 before shipping ...%$^89 you all...yes im lawrys

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I am sooo tempted to sell my Calypsos but I know I'll be kicking myself down the road. Already kicking myself for not getting 2 when I had the chance :smh: And I passed on Iguanas for $42, I should be slapped[/COLOR]

i passed on calypsos for $42...

:x

oh & to tag on to my rant im also salty at the lack of 30cm's everywhere overseas.... i need my roshe fix & i cant find em :lol:

Big sneak peak here. NSW Summer 2013 Preview has some Roshes in it. One pair looks like the Lemons, another looking like a Mango colorway (although the Swoosh looks dark, so I don't believe these are the "Mango" colorway that we know and love), and a last pair with a Navy Blue upper and Laser Blue midsole/outsole. Definitely pumped!

not just to you but everyone new, everbody is welcome here,but please read through the thread for a lot of good info. i know its a long thread but it's this way cause mad people ask the same questions......this post will probably just get buried in the thread but oh well.......thanks

they fit true to size for me as well..
Yup, TTS for me as well.  I'm an 11.5 in Free Run 2s, so an 11.5 in Roshes fit me perfectly.  Now if only I can get my hands on sails and iguanas...

Big sneak peak here. NSW Summer 2013 Preview has some Roshes in it. One pair looks like the Lemons, another looking like a Mango colorway (although the Swoosh looks dark, so I don't believe these are the "Mango" colorway that we know and love), and a last pair with a Navy Blue upper and Laser Blue midsole/outsole. Definitely pumped!
It looks like the bottom middle two are roshes too. black/white with a gray pull tab and some sort of gray/white with a black pull tab.

the bottom center pairs look like roshe to me :nerd:

It looks like there's two more CW's in the bottom row as well... Looks like a promising Holiday 2012/ Q1 2013

Those looks like woven roshes, notice the weaves. They might be the one from Aloha Rag preorder earlier.
nvr mind, the aloha ones are all black
I'd say those are the same "Woven Toebox" variant of the Roshe, though. Looks like the same Woven material on the heelcup compared to the Blackout Woven Toeboxes that Aloha has.

I don't think those are lemons in there since the upper is fairly dark. It looks like maybe just an updated Cyber color way but with the lemon soles.

Last edited:

the bottom center pairs look like roshe to me :nerd:

Me too.

Looks like lot of Wovens in there too, which is good. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom