ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NRGs are nice but not $150 -$200 (on the bay)

What's retail?

Need those premiums. Hopefully they don't hike the price too much. Was wondering if they will release on any US online sites? If anyone knows thanks.

Seeing that these may be Tier 0 releases, then I'm happy I (maybe) overpaid to get the NRGs from Kix-Files and have them already.  But these are musts for any collection.

Got my Premiums from Hong Kong. Where will it be sold on the 14th?
sneakernews said "select NSW retailers on Friday Dec. 14th". Finding them is the hard part. I really don't want to spend $100+ on nrgs and get them from china or resellers. hopefully they're easy to find otherwise I think I might just skip these. The hunt for iguanas killed me and in the end I just resorted to ebay 
mean.gif

yeah they retail for $70.00 but they seem to be sold out everywhere , then people wanna sell them for x2 their original  price tht being said the Pure Platinum/Calypso joints are nice . gotta find them somewhere but refuse to pay the $160.00+ ive been seeing them online for . ..

Last edited:
yeah they retail for $70.00 but they seem to be sold out everywhere , then people wanna sell them for x2 their original  prince tht being said the Pure Platinum/Calypso joints are nice . gotta find them somewhere but refuse to pay the $160.00+ ive been seeing them online for . ..
Before the hype storm hit, you could cop any colorway (other than Calypsos) from Nordstrom Rack for $56. Roshes weren't copped for the hype then, they were copped for the comfort and style, at an excellent price point.

Today, you'd be lucky if you found a pair of DS Calypsos for less than $200. $160 would be a pretty nice price for a pair.

Last edited:
Before the hype storm hit, you could cop any colorway (other than Calypsos) from Nordstrom Rack for $56. Roshes weren't copped for the hype then, they were copped for the comfort and style, at an excellent price point.

Today, you'd be lucky if you found a pair of DS Calypsos for less than $200. $160 would be a pretty nice price for a pair.
wink.gif
word....

Last edited:
So whats the verdict on 14th RD? Is it only sold at NR stores or any retail shops that sold Roshe's before will also be getting them? I'm trying to get myself a pair of the NRGs...

Repped ColdCity! I'm going to pass just because $$$ is planning to go else where right now...Too many options I want...December is killing me...:smh:

word, i got all my roshes for retail or under retail from NR.  just like you said, finding calypsos for $160 right now would actually be good

word, i got all my roshes for retail or under retail from NR.  just like you said, finding calypsos for $160 right now would actually be good
Knowing that I bought my calypsos for retail, makes me warm and fuzzy inside. 
roll.gif

Side note: Its the 1st week of the month, get them in *thumbs up*

Last edited:

KAHB !! kill all hype beast .

Anyone know if the Nike employee store in Portland OR have any roshes? Trails? Premium?
Yea they should , i purchased a womens blue pair from them. When i called they had black n white, pink, and also blue. all womens colors btw. They had no regular roshes for men. Only the trails 

Back
Top Bottom