ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Premium NGR Kahki on feet.

im sure it came up, but didnt want to read through the many pages. been out of this thread since i got a few pairs..

how do the rosherun trail, roshe trail or whatever feel? Dot hey have teh same comfort as the regular roshe?

thanks fam!

got my trails from zappos today(being VIP has its perks... we can order before they are put on the public site & 1 day business shipping is :pimp:)... instantly took off my ko's & put them on......

out the box the feel a lil wierd... i unlaced them put my foot in & relaced them while on foot & they fell 100x better

cant wait for the blk/blk wovens in feb

Last edited:
That's freakin' JIMMY JOHNS delivery fast! Damn..I just saw your post and a day later you got them.! :D

damn they look koo. nice for casual outings. maybe they'll still be around when they drop to $66. ^^^^^^ how do they feel? like the regular roshes? (not trail)

damn they look koo. nice for casual outings. maybe they'll still be around when they drop to $66. ^^^^^^ how do they feel? like the regular roshes? (not trail)

like i said i hated the way they felt out the box then i unlaced & relaced with them on & they are perfect..... ive been bsing copping these for a while & i wasnt gonna wait for a bigger disco on the only cw i like(white/red & blk/green have been getting throw at me for $50 since they dropped but i dont like em)

Casual is right..these are my new wk shoes ..... if the wovens werent around the corner i would have ordered 2 pair

Last edited:
Personally I really hated the way the trails felt. So much so that I returned them. The sole is really bad on them. I was fine with the upper and didn't have a problem with the lacing. When you walk though, they start to hurt. I can't remember exactly how it felt but I was walking kind of fast to a class I was late to and they were aching. Maybe I'm just not used to boots or I'm too spoiled by the Roshes but I didn't like them at all. Just my 2 cents, I do like the look of them and the feel but they're uncomfortable for walking. 

Haven't been in this thread for months. The hype on these has definitely grew, but it was bound to happen.

Anyways, I hope the original colorways do release again next year. I need another Sport Red pair and a Black/Sail pair. I wish I never sold my Siren Red pair. :smh:

so after wearing the trails in the chicago wind i think im gonna return them.... the short walk from my office to my car was horrible.... they are a lil thicker than reg roshes but theres nothing keeping in the heat.

gonna have to cop some timbs :lol:

Thanks for testing them out for me...I'm only 90miles north of you so you know its gonna get Colder.! :D You made my decision easy...

Thanks for testing them out for me...I'm only 90miles north of you so you know its gonna get Colder.! :D You made my decision easy...

if there wasnt SO MUCH dropping i would keep em but i cant justify keeping a boot esque shoe in the box during the winter :lol: ... ill return them & possibly cop later on a heavy disco if possible

if there wasnt SO MUCH dropping i would keep em but i cant justify keeping a boot esque shoe in the box during the winter
laugh.gif
... ill return them & possibly cop later on a heavy disco if possible
I'm with you on that one. I returned my pair when I went to give up my bred 4s. A week after I bought a pair of abington timberlands pretty cheap for my boots fix. Now all I need are the nrg premiums and I should be done for the year ... hopefully 
roll.gif

for anyone who has worn the NRG premiums, how do they feel compared to the original mesh roshes? just as comfortable?

Back
Top Bottom