ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just saw these joints.

Now these spark my interest. Is it canvas though? :nerd: :x

Wasnt really digging the tonals but now that ive seen pics of it on feet i cant decide between the crystal mint or total crimson. What yall think?

do you guys know if Nike is planning on re-releasing this original black mesh colorway anytime soon? I'm trying to find a size 11 and they seem to be sold out everywhere.
check your local store like shiekh champs footaction they prolly have some there, and zappos.com

Wasnt really digging the tonals but now that ive seen pics of it on feet i cant decide between the crystal mint or total crimson. What yall think?
Not that I'd cop the tonal, but I'd go with the crystal mints. Good luck on your cop

I like the black/crimson, maybe since I'm a fan of that black/red combination, which is also why the sirens are my favourite pair, but go for them they'll the states soon! 

I love all the tonal pack colors. And at $70? I will def pick up one pair at the least.....

I am leaning toward anthracite/Mint or squadron/orange......but those grey/volts would be a great spring shoe...

if zappos stock is accurate, you can see how many pairs they have left of a size.. at least currently selling.

on that note as of right now they have 30 pairs of Iguanas, 9 pairs of black sails, and 7 pairs of red sails in size 11.5

just add the size in the cart, then in the cart change the quantity to a crazy number like 90. and it will adjust to the most they have

Hold off long enough, they may go back to $50 when they clearance em :tongue:

Last edited:

The mints look good in those pics! Def liking the tonal pack more and more!!

As far as the mesh goes, it LOOKS like the same mesh as used on the floral pack.

The mints look good in those pics! Def liking the tonal pack more and more!!

As far as the mesh goes, it LOOKS like the same mesh as used on the floral pack.
exposure effect - the more you see it the more it's pleasing

Back
Top Bottom