ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

20130213-205212.jpg

$21.97
OKC Nike factory
511882-008
Sz 8-9 only

Via sneakersteal
Yup was bout to post this then I saw you did it already. Good job

do they ship or no?
Yeah they do, just gotta call them. My buddy got 2 pairs of the Kobe System 7s for $29.99 each!!!. Sneakersteal is the truth lol. Little warning may have to call a bunch of times and wait on hold for a long time due to everyone in the US trying to grab em as well. And they also honor in store first, phone orders second.

Last edited:
got that women roshe for my gurl.

nice folks over there in the okc outlet. called. in and out on the transaction

dood said they are running out. i only got 1 pair, size 9.

Appreciate the info, but called and they told me they're not carrying them at the Nike Outlets.

Just called, they're gone.

Yeah, I called them too, and they also said they didn't carry them. I have a homeboy who works there and texted him about me calling in. He said they'll always tell you that they dont carry them, and that you have to go into the store to cop em. 

Yeah, I called them too, and they also said they didn't carry them. I have a homeboy who works there and texted him about me calling in. He said they'll always tell you that they dont carry them, and that you have to go into the store to cop em. 
Right...

they dont have em, for the regular person. they have em if you know an employee who can knock off 30% with their employee discount.

its off to the back being held to purchase after they get off.

common practice at Bay Area outlets, esp San Leandro

im jk btw.

Last edited:
Why are they hoarding them like that though? You can't sell me shoes over the phone? Not like they're your personal property. You WORK there.

Why are they hoarding them like that though? You can't sell me shoes over the phone? Not like they're your personal property. You WORK there.

A lot of outlets like to keep stock in store for regulars & normal walk ins ...it helps bring more intrest to the outlets

the livermore outlet is still a bit of a drive for most people in the bay area.

same with gilroy. for those of yall not in Norcal. they get busy usually Sat/sun. its not like milpitas/san leandro placed right smack in heavy density population

so if you are trying to phone order from them, i would advise you do it now.. that is if they let you and they don't lie to you that they dont have em lol if someone calls and says they dont have them, ask why they are lying to you, cause you see it down the isle where your standing and looking right at it. :tongue:

iJam, great contribution. thumbs up for you

Back
Top Bottom