ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So i'm guessing NO ONE has worn their pairs with the painted swoosh yet? And no one has pics of theirs without the hell pull tab? :smh: :smh: not even a single reply...

you ever gonna tell us where that avi is from tho?
happy.gif
I just saw that pic on IG i was searching for #yogabooty...lol

Tbh I'm not sure all I know is that they are two flick stars. Someone posted that pic in some thread and I just took it. They look so delicious.
I think that is shopped. Saw the og pics on hypebeast off topic forum. Forgot their names.

Tbh I'm not sure all I know is that they are two flick stars. Someone posted that pic in some thread and I just took it. They look so delicious.

Dani Daniels and Alyssa Reece (dat google search by image :smokin)
gotta delete my history now though

just got back from my business trip and saw this thread finally slow down a bit. 

I probably submitted my app at the most inopportune time when the ids came out... but 

i wanted to repost my app just in case it got lost in the shuffle and got swept under the rug.

TR - hopefully this is chill, if not i'll edit. 
gonna break up all the ids for a second... wanna get my app in. 

TeamROSHE Application

Andrew L.

Los Angeles, CA

Size 10

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! The crossover from yuku somehow locked me out of my account, so I decided to make a new one. I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility.

Roshes have slowly spread to my girl and now my family; everyone wants a pair! I’ve probably spent more time looking for her sizes than mine. The irony though, both my girl and my family kept giving me heat for buying the same shoe in different colors. Oh, how they changed that tune now.  

I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for retail. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer. NTers have also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6. Since then, I have slowly been building my Roshe Collection while trying to help others. Recently, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow and myself created our own socal group to help others obtain Roshes at retail prices. I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping other broshes in our community.

Thanks for your time.

Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes!

My collection thus far…. 

I dont know if its just me but if you make your shoes on iD and then use the "snapshot" feature they have and then hover over it to show the shoes you made, it shows the actual colors of the prints available.

Last edited:
If anyone knows where teal florals r @ for the low i'd REALLY appreciate it. Im in love with the gpx

Edit: PM me

Last edited:
I might be in the minority here, but the Roshe do not fit well for me. I wear between a 10 and a 10.5.  The 10s are way to tight, width-wise. But, a 10.5 leaves way too much room on the toes. It's a shame because I reallty liked the shoes. When I consider inserts, the issue is not remedied, either.

I'm the same exact way between a 10 and 10.5. I have about half 10's and half 10.5's because I struggle deciding which size to get.

just got back from my business trip and saw this thread finally slow down a bit. 

I probably submitted my app at the most inopportune time when the ids came out... but 
i wanted to repost my app just in case it got lost in the shuffle and got swept under the rug.

TR - hopefully this is chill, if not i'll edit. 

+1 from me. Super down to earth dude and has been very helpful to others.

Plus he's one of my favorite players. So sad to see him on the Phoenix Suns. =P

S/O to the NTer that posted Phone Order info, Got these today from a shop in NC.

As for the creasing, Stick TTS and the Creasing is very minimal! Was thinking about trading these Paris for a sz 11.

DONT DO IT!  makes a "huge" difference on the toe box.

So i'm guessing NO ONE has worn their pairs with the painted swoosh yet? And no one has pics of theirs without the hell pull tab? :smh: :smh: not even a single reply...

I've worn mine a few times and everything is good if you don't rub the swoosh against something. There is no flex on the overlay so you don't have to worry. I just painted over the swoosh without any prepping either. You can touch it up if it gets scratched up.

Back
Top Bottom