ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Idk about below retail, but niketown Portland still has them

Yea im lookin for retail or below, ill keep this in mind thx

Ebay has a pair at around 100 right now with a day left, not sure what for the low is though to you.

Not bad only like $7 over, but nope i NEVER pay over retail. Preciate the info

nice!! where did you get them?

Did a phone order thru nike...theyre the best wen it comes to locating something

Nice! These are definitely one of my favorite pairs that I own. They look a lot nicer in person!!

Foreal! I love the flowers, theyre very sutble not fem at all

Ill prob jus do another locate on the chat n hope i find a store with them on sale

Or if another broshe wants to clear some room....sz10.5 ova here :nthat: :lol:

wifey diggin the new pickups for her..orange chaulk and imperial purples

Last edited:
S/O to the NTer that posted Phone Order info, Got these today from a shop in NC.

As for the creasing, Stick TTS and the Creasing is very minimal! Was thinking about trading these Paris for a sz 11.
DONT DO IT!  makes a "huge" difference on the toe box.

Or i mite jus locate one of these babies :pimp:

STILL cant decide between Paris or Tokyo

Or i mite jus locate one of these babies
pimp.gif

STILL cant decide between Paris or Tokyo
Get both!

I picked up my first pair of these today at Champs. At first I wasn't on planning to get them, but after trying it on and the dude telling me it was the last one in my size, I had to cop them. I think i may start copping these..comfy and cheap. I think i may have started a new addiction. I love these things. I had to walk out of the store with them on. I got the total Crimsons, by the way. Mangos up next along with the regular black pair and the Iguana's, possibly. 
smokin.gif

wifey diggin the new pickups for her..orange chaulk and imperial purples
I thought I was the only one that rocked shoes "factory laced".

I picked up my first pair of these today at Champs. At first I wasn't on planning to get them, but after trying it on and the dude telling me it was the last one in my size, I had to cop them. I think i may start copping these..comfy and cheap. I think i may have started a new addiction. I love these things. I had to walk out of the store with them on. I got the total Crimsons, by the way. Mangos up next along with the regular black pair and the Iguana's, possibly. 
smokin.gif
haha that's a trick plenty of people do when working retail. I used to tell customers there was little to none left and that was the last pair. Puts a bit of pressure on the fronters.

Glad of the 4 I got the Tokyos. REALLY nice in person. :pimp:
I love the details on the laces

Last edited:
just got back from my business trip and saw this thread finally slow down a bit. 

I probably submitted my app at the most inopportune time when the ids came out... but 
i wanted to repost my app just in case it got lost in the shuffle and got swept under the rug.

TR - hopefully this is chill, if not i'll edit. 

I'm not a TR member but if I was I would +1 as luiscola has given me prior assistance.

could anyone kindly help me obtain a pair of crimsons in 8.5? I live in Maryland, and cannot find them in store anywhere.

could anyone kindly help me obtain a pair of crimsons in 8.5? I live in Maryland, and cannot find them in store anywhere.
They have them at Footaction at Potomac Mills in Virginia if you're in the DMV area. You should call them and check first if they have your size.

If you live near a Footaction, you can have the do a stock locate and they can ship it to your house.  Just give the the SKU 4214443504

Back
Top Bottom