ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

to wait for these on NDC and use my gift card or buy now... I'm sure these will be hitting stores but I'm just not sure..

does anyone know where i can get free shipping on finishline? i dont want to pay 11 extra dollars? help before they are out!
Just buy the shoe and call Customer service (888)777-3949 option 7... Let CS know that the shoe shows as qualifies for free shipping and they'll credit you your shipping charge back... I literally just did it...

ha I have been a avid user of slickdeals for over a year. I share the same name on there. Yea slickdeals doesnt allow you to post about ebates on the site since slickdeals gets paid when you make purchases from the slickdeal forums. The mods remove the ebate mentions from threads but now you know time to make some extra money! 

Team Roshe Application 

First and foremost name is Hasan aka brokeandfamous 31 year old sneaker collector out of south florida. I have been collecting nike sb dunks since 2005. At my prime had over 100 pairs but I sold almost all my pairs to do the right thing (me and my girl got a place together, bills, furniture, etc) I was a active user on sole collector. A good friend of mine honeyonboost told me about the roshe thread on here so I signed up and here I am. The roshe is a simple and elegant shoe. I love how comfortable the shoe is, the simplicity of the design and the various colorways that are available. I currently attached a pic of me wearing my gammas at work today. I will go ahead and add another pic with my complete collection once I get home (My v2's and sails will be missing from the pic since they are currently en route to me) I am still a noob to the roshe scene I have been collecting roshe for less than a month but I hope I can be a nice contribution to Team Roshe

Thanks for your time!

What's your name on ISS? I've been on there since 2005 when Rayguns dropped and the Tiffany craze. I like NT more cause it ts more mature over here...sometimes. Until they start arguing about nonsense.

Copped! For $53 bucks! About damn time! 
nthat.gif
HOW?

How do I not know about this? I've been on slickdeals and FNL and spending thousands on this site
ha I have been a avid user of slickdeals for over a year. I share the same name on there. Yea slickdeals doesnt allow you to post about ebates on the site since slickdeals gets paid when you make purchases from the slickdeal forums. The mods remove the ebate mentions from threads but now you know time to make some extra money! 

Now just looking for some Cybers close to retail as possible and I'm done with Roshe for a while. Perfect timing since the Grape 5 drops this weekend.

woop, finally copped! $52.49 isnt too shabby 8)

thank you aaron and toni for hitting me up this morning to make sure i get my pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom