ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Am I the only one here sick of roshes with white colored soles? Like without a doubt the dopest , most coveted roshes all have colored soles and always sell out faster compared to others except a few [iggys , team redd, sport reds] . Nike seems to be releasing tons of roshes with a white sole smh! White shoes scuff marks like nothing . Im just saying yall , the only white midsole roshes I would ever cop come from dfw pack . Other than that colored sole is the way to go
I don't mind the sail sole since its so easy to clean

I agree with you totally on this...me being 31 years old. I have been in the game for sometime myself and being a former sb head myself the hunt for orange, grey and pink boxes for good prices and condition was like digging for gold in sand and was a satisfaction once you got a certain pair and then the hunt continue on for another pair. so people requesting to email nike to rerelease the og colors is crazy. If they do ill buy the ones Ill miss but i am not going to crazy lengths to email them over it. 

More than anything it's just silly to think it will actually work to email nike and tell them you demand a certain shoe. You really think they're reading those emails? They're swatting you away like a fly..

i agree with much of what the above poster said about "fad followers" and entitlement, but heck, that has always existed. It's just even more apparent and magnified now than ever before. My basic solution, is simply buy what you like when you are able to, and wear what you like, when it suits you. Don't do things because people say its cool, rappers do it first, or some celebrity snapped a "selfie" and you wanna be like them.

I wear pretty much anything and everything with whatever I feel like that day, and most people that know me just kinda laugh. Whether they love it, hate it, or could care less, typically they can appreciate that its "uniquely me". Whether its roshes with no shows, roshes with elite socks, or roshes without socks, (yes, I have done all 3), who cares. just do you. Funny because I am closer to 40 than 30, and the other day, another parent noticed I was wearing blue/white Vomero 4s, or noticed how "bland" they were. The comment was something like," I am so used to seeing you in loud and bright colored shoes, that it stands out that you have such a plain colorway on today." I am great with that- I love the vomero 4 and especially the clean simple colorway of that particular one.

Some days I wear lunargrands with jeans, and other days khakis with slip on dress shoes or even slip on keens. I try and vary it up. Most people I know, know I like shoes. They may not love or ever personally want to wear Revis trainers, Retro Barkleys, flyknit racers, or kd4s, but they can appreciate the variance. I would say roshes fall into the same category- vary it up, buy the colors you like- loud, plain, basic, or otherwise and keep it moving. I could care less if I see a kid at the mall wearing a crimson roshe or a green camo pair.. Cool- you dig it kid, go for it, just don't get caught up in wearing it because someone else thinks it cool. END RANT

Did they make the OG mangos in sz 11.5? usually when I see over seas release roshes I don't see half sizes past 10.5 I have someone that has a 11.5 that's willing to sell them to me but I just want to make sure that they actually made 11.5 I have never seen an OG mango sz 11.5 or even an 11 for that matter for sale
Yeah, I have a pair of og mangos in an 11.5 it's rare like dragon balls.

Quote:
Copped the grey ones.
oh havent been on here in quite awhile.

those look nice

Anybody still need iguanas? Cerritos Footaction in LA has a full size run.

Just did these for a friend. What do you guys think? (women's Black/Anthracite-Arctic green CW)
i bought these too but mine have the artic green accents - did you modify them somehow? would definitely prefer all black.

new here so apologies if this is obvious

I feel quite the opposite. Yeah it kind of bums me out that they're killing roshes with all these stupid colorways, but it's not like nike is making me buy them. And re-releasing colors? Go right ahead. I love roshes. I'm either wearing those or my flyknits almost every day and some of my pairs are bound to get BEAT. I remember when i first got my sport reds, i wore them literally every day for months. I love that shoe. They're now my gym shoes and I STILL wear them every day in one way or another. So if nike just keeps putting them out, guess what, I can absolutely wreck my pair and not worry about not being able to obtain a new pair. I buy roshes because i enjoy the simplicity. I like the colors. i like the comfort. I like their ease of accessibility. Who cares if someone else has the same pair i do. That's not why i bought them. I bought them for me. I'm not looking to be some unique snowflake in roshes. And if you did, well im sorry but you picked the wrong shoe to do that. Getting those special feels from a $70 shoe with almost no resale value, sans calypsos, im sorry but :lol: So nike, go ahead and keep reproducing all the colorways you want. Then we'll REALLY see who actually likes the shoe for what they are, and not for the sake of "being different."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom