ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

footlocker didnt get anything below a 9, but i feel like calypsos are gonna be in most footlockers at least in cali by the end of this week....being scooped up by resellers smh.

anyone have a 8.5 they want to size swap for a 9?? 9 isn't too bad, it's just i would prefer a 8.5.  worth a shot. one in westside pavilion near westwood got their shipment like 2-3 hours ago

Haven't been on here in months. My local FNL has the sirens and knicks. Didn't check sizes tho.

Thinking about returning my Sirens. Color combination is so close to the KD VI Meteorology. Thoughts?

Thinking about returning my Sirens. Color combination is so close to the KD VI Meteorology. Thoughts?
I don't think so. In pictures, the Sirens do come off with a rather pinkish hue, but when I got mine in person I loved them. The Meteorology's are an underrated shoe, anyways. Lot of people slept on them since they're not really feeling the VI/they weren't super limited, but it's a nice, unique shoe.

Hopefully Us up here in NorCal get our Share of Calypsos by the end of this week

Last edited:
i rushed to my store, they only carried 1 of each size nike trolling everyone for the holidays same thing with the restock online they only have a small quantity of sizes when they do restock 

Idk if this is posted but nrg premiums in khaki and black grey are up on NDC

So I ordered a pair of calypsos off ebay from Kicksgear1. This was the guy who had them for sale for $85 including shipping. I got an email today saying they were shipped. When I went to track it...it says delivered to some city in Connecticut. The problem is I live in so cal. Anyone else who ordered see this problem?? I'm getting kind of worried now.
Tracking numbers are recycled so this is most likely for the last time it was used...it takes at least a day for the tracking to update
Same thing happened to me.  I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom