ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I really feel sorry for anyone that paid more than retail for calypsos, they are still on FNL as I type this.

I bought another size 9 late night on the 8th and I hope the order goes through cause I checked a few hours after and they were sold out of the size and they cancelled my order before. Won't know till tomorrow. Not that upset if it didn't go through since one pair is already shipped. I'll just get another pair next time they release.

Has anyone seen the moypup color way in stores or online yet?,my girl really wants them.

Last edited:
are these the only all red pair of roshes that ever dropped/are they available anywhere online? or would i have to ID them?  i'm not a fan of the yeezy's but have been considering a solid colored pair of sneakers since i saw the all red am 90s and and 2013s.

NK525234-600_RF11.jpg

are these the only all red pair of roshes that ever dropped/are they available anywhere online? or would i have to ID them?  i'm not a fan of the yeezy's but have been considering a solid colored pair of sneakers since i saw the all red am 90s and and 2013s.

NK525234-600_RF11.jpg
i believe these are the reddest you can with roshes 

Got my Mango v2s, paid way more than I should have, but the product is worth it.  Plus I couldn't find my size anywhere, anticipating purchasing Squads soon, but I'm gonna have to wait a month for that.
heads up for anyone that desperately wants Mango V2.

shop out here in DC called sportzone that has em for $59.99

I am not sure which store has em left, but I was at the one in White Flint mall and picked up a pair for $63.

You can't buy online, but I am pretty sure they accept phone orders.

Retiring from copping anymore Roshes with this pair (Pair #9). Unless Cybers decide to restock, my Roshe crave is satisfied. Picked these up off a guy on the TeamRoshe Marketplace for Retail + Shipping.

Last edited:
I would love to cop at that price, if you don't mind me asking where did you buy?
These were from some guy on eBay. He had a brand new pair for 150 and that lasted maybe 30 minutes before someone snagged them and I was pissed. These were his brothers that I convinced him to sell. They were worn like maybe twice. I cleaned them and they look brand new now.

Some guy on here got offended and didn't believe me when I said I passed on those cheetahs for $50 a year and a half ago. Never knew they'd be going for 130-150. I def. messed up. Those things are straight ugly though, you can't pay me to wear those in public. Too each their own though.... Just snagged a pair of DS Mango v1 for 95 shipped. Feels great :smile:

Some guy on here got offended and didn't believe me when I said I passed on those cheetahs for $50 a year and a half ago. Never knew they'd be going for 130-150. I def. messed up. Those things are straight ugly though, you can't pay me to wear those in public. Too each their own though.... Just snagged a pair of DS Mango v1 for 95 shipped. Feels great :smile:
With all the garbage coming out, V1s are a great cop especially at 95

calypsos available on finishline for now. i too agree that the cheetahs...gosh. that is a bad look but maybe you can pull it off. i can't 

Anybody know where I can cop custom roshes?

I think the best thing for you to do is hit up IG and search via Roshe hashtag. I've seen plenty of custom Roshes on IG.

Can't think of any specific names off hand, but that would be my first recommendation.

@Dgar08 Thanks bro, couldn't pass em up w/that price.

@xtianp sz8, if you or anybody else on here wants is looking for some steals or just decent prices in general, check out teamroshe on Facebook

Anybody know where I can cop custom roshes?

JP Custom kicks made and sold some white cement and true blue roshes, not sure if they're still available, saw em a few weeks ago. Pretty steep though.

Edit: jpcustomkicks.com, also an Oregon pair and I believe you can make custom orders

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom