ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FYI - Walk in Closet is charging $175 + $15 shipping

Correction: $125 + $15 ship....misunderstood the dude on phone. Sorry

Last edited:
Does anyone think Nike will change the look of the FK roshe from the honeycomb to something different

FYI - Walk in Closet is charging $175 + $15 shipping

That's insane

Does anyone think Nike will change the look of the FK roshe from the honeycomb to something different
I posted the same thing a few days ago. I sure hope they do eventually. I'm cool with it for now but I think it might get old in another few months

Dang, I'm the same with those size 8's. I copped an 8.5 on the first go around, but it

Dang, me too. I cooped an 8.5 from them the first go around. Gonna see if I can grab em off FNL when they drop.
I'm happy I passed on the 8.5 on release day now haha

Anyone wanna tell me what I'm holding? I just bought them. I can't find anything about them anywhere at all. I tried sending an IG DM to team roshe and got nothing. Light charcoal/Dark Obsidian/Wolf Grey 677243 006 Flyknit Roshe. Niketown London (visiting... I'm from DC)

Sexy!
I miss London, that place was great. The Nike town had some heat that sold out here in the states. Keep your receipts and turn em in at the airport, you'll get your VATs back. It's like 20%!

anyone else feel like last year's pendleton options were way doper? Idk, im not really feeling the limited plaid this time around.

^^ The aztec print was hot, this is...not as great. 
I gotta disagree, I love both options almost completely equally.

They also feel much more like a fall/winter shoe with this pattern.

To me Aztec patterns are a summer/spring thing.

If this turns out to be a yearly collab I'm all for new patterns.

Last edited:
For anyone looking for the OG Natural Motions in black, Blends in Costa Mesa, CA has a 11.5 and 13  left. I thought these were sold out everywhere and that I'd have to pay 2x retail on eBay. I copped the last pair of 7.5s at retail.  (They also have the red and blue c/ws on sale for $60)

http://blendsus.com/collections/nik...run-nm-natural-motion-black-anthracite-mortar

Getting cold here, time to put the mesh Roshes away.

Last edited:
I've never bought or had the chance to try on NM's yet. But could someone please tell me if they fit more snug than the regular Roshe's? I tried looking for info about it myself, but I keep running into both "go a half size up" and "buy tts", so I'm pretty damn confused.

I've never bought or had the chance to try on NM's yet. But could someone please tell me if they fit more snug than the regular Roshe's? I tried looking for info about it myself, but I keep running into both "go a half size up" and "buy tts", so I'm pretty damn confused.
Not a soul in here is saying to go up in size on the Flyknits. These are a half to full size down. Good luck fam!

Not a soul in here is saying to go up in size on the Flyknits. These are a half to full size down. Good luck fam!
My bad, I should've explained with a little more detail. I was asking, because I was looking to buy a pair of the FB NM Grey Camo's. Not the flyknits. I typically wear a size 8.5 in regular roshe's, but I've heard some people say that NM's and FB's fit a little more snug.

check stores this friday for randoms. a few stores in my area shipments were delayed and they said friday.

Back
Top Bottom