Royal 1 check

Oh God these are hideous. Definitely stay away from these. Everything possible is wrong about these from the swooshes to the font on the box. 1000% fake.

And don't hesitate to post as many LC as you need. Especially with these 1's you gotta be extra careful and can never be too safe.

Thanks really appreciate it funny thing is the seller has 100% feedback but was eager to sell at $350 shipped

I guess so lol really giving me trust issues.... You have any idea where I can get a pair form a reputable source?

I can go up to $500 as long as I safely know they're legit

Last edited:
Yea i would stay away from these too and ive bren looking for a pair of Shadow 1s but if your looking for 1s you should check out www.Solesupremacy.com they might not have the royals up in your size but they do have J's and other nike and new balance products over retail they are 100% authentic they dont have full size runs or every colorway of every jordan silhouette but theyre legit and their based in the oakland area and they have a outlet or store w.e you wanna call it 

Fake. Just by looking at how to lace bag is its off. The lace bag is too big and has a red line as the laces aren't packaged correctly. The shoe itself just looks off. I'd stay away.

Back
Top Bottom