Rude People Unappreciation

so im about to leave the gym... im heading to the locker room and throw on my long sleeves and pants... its cold outside in nj and i wear shorts and t shirt atthe gym... so ya about to go change and i notice my clothes outside my locker... i dont have a lock on there because i dont have anything valuable just mysweater and pants i dont care about...so im thinking to myself why are my clothes outside my locker when i put it in there before i went to work out? somesmart guy must of thought it would be funny to take my clothes outside my locker and leave it on the bench...talk about rude and uncalled for... i know its notthat serious but did they really have to do that

I work at a hotel, so I deal with rude people everyday.

One thing that really bugs me is people that try to walk on to the elevator before people get a chance to get off *pause*

This is your fault, there should be no reason why you would put anything in a locker and not put a lock on it.
The value of it makes no difference to anybody.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

One thing that really bugs me is people that try to walk on to the elevator before people get a chance to get off *pause*

The same thing happens on buses and trains.

i just ignore rude ppl, but inconsiderate people get me heated.
in class, there will be one exit and a bunch of people lined up, some idiot walks slow or stops in the the doorway to tie his shoes.
@#+% like that i cant stand
mad.gif

Maybe he wanted the locker or he was checking through your stuff to see if anything valuable was in there and didnt feel like putting it back. But yea i haterude,inconsiderate, or mean people.

OP, you got got!
Na, but seriously, that's some childish +@!*. Whoever did that is a d-bag.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

i just ignore rude ppl, but inconsiderate people get me heated.
in class, there will be one exit and a bunch of people lined up, some idiot walks slow or stops in the the doorway to tie his shoes.
@#+% like that i cant stand
mad.gif

I'm the same way on campus. I can't fking stand slow people
roll.gif
I'm always screaming to myself "%+%* outta my way already"

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i would have waited until he finished working out and confronted him on it and then i would have tiger uppercutted him on the spot.

i dont know who did it so i couldnt confront anyone... its all good next time im up in there im a throw my real dirty draws in someones locker

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i would have waited until he finished working out and confronted him on it and then i would have tiger uppercutted him on the spot.

i dont know who did it so i couldnt confront anyone... its all good next time im up in there im a throw my real dirty draws in someones locker

...and you hate rude people???

i move peoples stuff from the dryer (leave it on top of dryer) if the time is up and i need my stuff washed...rude??

Then you'd hate South Florida. You learn to disregard them but in your case they straight violated. Granted, you should of had a lock on it but still.

Back
Top Bottom