Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

34c1675fe2eb5b52efd9477e667897e571734358_r.jpg

Its about to be alot of mad people... Still doubting this pack?
SMH @ you trying to create more hype. 
via Footlocker Unlocked: In this series we take a dive into our extensive sample closet to pull out some long lost favorites that once graced the shelves of Foot Locker stores. Anyone still have their Air Jordan Retro 5 “Laney High Schoolâ€

via Footlocker Unlocked: In this series we take a dive into our extensive sample closet to pull out some long lost favorites that once graced the shelves of Foot Locker stores. Anyone still have their Air Jordan Retro 5 “Laney High Schoolâ€

no need for this pack! keep both these grails SACRED!!!!! Lousy materials will ruin these shoes, and this is coming from a guy who doesn't really even like v's. I

no need for this pack! keep both these grails SACRED!!!!! Lousy materials will ruin these shoes, and this is coming from a guy who doesn't really even like v's. I

I remember specifically that the Laney's sat on shelves for weeks maybe months. No one liked them when they first released...why now? Because they were slept on?

I remember specifically that the Laney's sat on shelves for weeks maybe months. No one liked them when they first released...why now? Because they were slept on?

my girl at footlocker told me they got a email yesterday saying the pack is confirmed for july, no set date yet though..she usually knows what shes talking about

my girl at footlocker told me they got a email yesterday saying the pack is confirmed for july, no set date yet though..she usually knows what shes talking about

^^THIS... i had a choice between these in my sz 12, or buy the pippen IV's.  this was a few weeks after the laney's drop date, too.  bought pippen IV's instead
indifferent.gif
and passed on the laney's because of i wasn't feelin' the CW.  after 10 or so years, you begin to appreciate it, so i'm glad they're dropping again.

^^THIS... i had a choice between these in my sz 12, or buy the pippen IV's.  this was a few weeks after the laney's drop date, too.  bought pippen IV's instead
indifferent.gif
and passed on the laney's because of i wasn't feelin' the CW.  after 10 or so years, you begin to appreciate it, so i'm glad they're dropping again.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

left over materials from these......will make this pack
laugh.gif

just like all the IX Retros (charcoals,powders, and white/blk) and XIII retros all came from and after Fusion AF1s
30t6p3b.gif

Never thought of it that way....but u are prolly dead on! 
30t6p3b.gif
 @JB

pack is on my radar thou...need pics!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

left over materials from these......will make this pack
laugh.gif

just like all the IX Retros (charcoals,powders, and white/blk) and XIII retros all came from and after Fusion AF1s
30t6p3b.gif

Never thought of it that way....but u are prolly dead on! 
30t6p3b.gif
 @JB

pack is on my radar thou...need pics!

Originally Posted by crup a holic

If you don't like V's, why speak on not releasing them. I want them and they WILL sell out if released.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

If you don't like V's, why speak on not releasing them. I want them and they WILL sell out if released.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !
No truth to this pack - some JB endorsed rapper/athlete would've worn at least one of these shoes by now if they were to come out.

Not necessarily... Its only Feb. Nobody knew what was up with the infrared pack until it closer to release date
this. I didnt believe infras were releasing till like a week before release.

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !
No truth to this pack - some JB endorsed rapper/athlete would've worn at least one of these shoes by now if they were to come out.

Not necessarily... Its only Feb. Nobody knew what was up with the infrared pack until it closer to release date
this. I didnt believe infras were releasing till like a week before release.

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !

exactly what went thru my head..

Back
Top Bottom