Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

Yo fam, this is strike two for you my guy
What you gonna do throw timberland boots at me....I'm dogging that.
giphy (22).gif

What's the quality like?

The materials are incredibly soft, albeit, on the thin side.

This pair appears to be built much better than the white pairs I bought earlier this month. No issues with excess glue or random stitching or stains.

Sorry for so many individual posts. It just stopped pouring and I could finally take an on-foot shot. This is the first time I have owned this colorway. I think I like them mkre than the white pair now.

0CB8A766-3435-44F2-AABD-A667840FE971.jpeg

I'm anxious to wear these, ****.

You gotta stand for your phone or you use a stick?

material on these is very disappointing. the og was a suede or a nubuck. this is like a smooth synethetic mesh.

Hah...ended up with Blacks, Whites, and SCs with the Gloves.

Gonna end up with Blacks, Whites, and Sonics with the zGP.

My joints going back, not impressed and got a nice big *** crease on both toes. Quality ain't it, the other shoe I bought was the wrong size so I'm just gonna send both back.

IMG_9718.jpg

IMG_9721.jpg

Last time I’m buying from End, now we’re going back and forth cause they want me to pay the shipping. I shouldn’t have to pay for shipping if you sent me a wide shoe and didn’t list that it was wide?

Wide? It’s wider than you thought or it says “WIDE” on the box?

The other shoe I bought said wide, the customer service thought I was saying they felt wide so I sent pics of the box saying wide. He apologized and sent a label. So I’m returning them and my Payton’s.

Overall the suede was cheap feeling, had all kinds of creasing in the toes and the buckle. I’ll roll the dice and try to get them for around $60 later. It’s crazy holding this shoe in my hand though. Been dying for this shoe to come back for years.

Also I tried them on, definitely need to go up a half size for these.

Thought this was a nice touch.

AD2CFCF4-4EA7-468F-8CDA-11B85B7BB048.jpeg

Last edited:
Idk. Im happy with the price I paid.

Yes its not OG thickness and material, but the cushioning is great and they feel good on-foot. Too old to care about creasing too at this point. Just happy to have them back.

The other shoe I bought said wide, the customer service thought I was saying they felt wide so I sent pics of the box saying wide. He apologized and sent a label. So I’m returning them and my Payton’s.

Overall the suede was cheap feeling, had all kinds of creasing in the toes and the buckle. I’ll roll the dice and try to get them for around $60 later. It’s crazy holding this shoe in my hand though. Been dying for this shoe to come back for years.

Also I tried them on, definitely need to go up a half size for these.

Thought this was a nice touch.

AD2CFCF4-4EA7-468F-8CDA-11B85B7BB048.jpeg

Gotcha - I missed where you bought two pairs. Yeah, I had heard the materials were more of the Nike felt and not real nubuck, but I held hope.

Materials on these are trash. I love this colour way and for 99 why not. It’s super cheap felt like material, def disappointed in that.
4B0F138B-CD69-44E6-9310-915ED29062D8.jpeg

46DC3970-D498-4368-8B66-D0818568675E.jpeg

The supersonics colorway has better materials and looks well crafted.
I'll wait till I see below $80

Back
Top Bottom