Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

You guys didn't like the leather? Chriswing seems to think the quality's on point.

You could in the OG as well. Actually, the panel over the monkey paw was synthetic. When mine finally ripped through it was fabric backed like vinyl.

Yeah I shoulda paragraph separated. I meant that as a separate point. Not as a description on the leather. Tore up my OGs back in the day.

Yeah I shoulda paragraph separated. I meant that as a separate point. Not as a description on the leather. Tore up my OGs back in the day.
I was wearing mine until 2015. Went to a Kick Roll with a George Kiel and the soles finally separated while playing. Love this shoe.

35E703B2-4E0F-4904-9DAF-738B4B41641E.png

I’m happy these will be attainable with out any foolishness

Also I disagree with NW about people not liking the volt pair back in the days

Those were always fire IMO

I like Nightwing but he wildin' with that statement, black/volt are a must cop!

He's right. They sat. I caught a lot jokes for wearing mine at school :lol:
Yea I knew that was the pair I HATED, I wanted the navy pair BAD though. I still remember the day I went to get them though & decided to get the Oxy 14s instead because they matched my basketball uniform in 6th grade...

Been waiting for these to come back, definitely need these to hit sale racks because the Sonics pair is mine & if the navy pair drops I gotta get them too

I’m happy these will be attainable with out any foolishness

Also I disagree with NW about people not liking the volt pair back in the days

Those were always fire IMO

Back then i was like Nah it was too loud. they sat in my area but i copped all the other OG colors and a bunch of the Air Believe.
but i want those now and all the other colors. I need them. i wish there were more iterations of this style with the ratchet. it was so unique imo

Back
Top Bottom