Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

Footlocker has pics that look like samples I wonder what you'll get if you order from them...
upload_2019-5-19_0-47-39.png

upload_2019-5-19_0-49-1.png

Footlocker has pics that look like samples I wonder what you'll get if you order from them...

They’ll still send the retail pair, they use sample pics all the time & just never change the pic by time RD comes. I hate when they do that & sometimes wanna challenge them on it lol, but I never do

I wonder if the flap will bunch up in a weird way at the flex point when you're walking?

I think it does bunch up, in nightwing’s video for the white pair you can kinda see the flap “angle up” so the swoosh would “bulge out” if that makes sense...if that’s what you were asking about.

looking at the top view, i coulda sworn the OG's covered the laces more (towards the front of the shoe) or am i trippin....?

did anyone else's ratchet break on the OGs?

I remember after playing hoops, i've had them for about a good 6months, i tried to press on the release valve and nothing happened.

tried the ratchet and clicked it one one and it got tighter... uh oh.... had to cut the plastic part of the strap just to get them off.

they were beaters by then and i played with them outside but they were awesome to play in

The rivet holding the ratchet system pulled out of the upper on one of mine. Had to be super-careful wearing after that.

Last edited:
Tried on the white GPs at Hibbett and I noticed some small glue stains throughout the shoe. Maybe that’s why they were pushed back?

That white leather is either really good or Nike texturized the hell out of it. Still over here holding out for more OG color ways.

That white leather is either really good or Nike texturized the hell out of it. Still over here holding out for more OG color ways.

It’s buttery soft, for real. Like the Maestro 2 last year. I seriously can’t believe they made these this good.

I had the first Zoom Glove/GP model back in the day. Did they ever retro those? Don't remember what they were officially called. I do remember the zipper kept coming down on me. Otherwise, really good balling shoes.

I had the first Zoom Glove/GP model back in the day. Did they ever retro those? Don't remember what they were officially called. I do remember the zipper kept coming down on me. Otherwise, really good balling shoes.
Yes. 2013. They did well

23D1F391-0CEA-4DFB-ACCB-3A6B26151AFF.jpeg
D4B947F7-889D-4562-9C09-761CFD7CAA4B.jpeg
Grabbed at Hibbets today - as close to perfect as it can get. Still don’t like the $160 but only because I paid $110 twenty years ago. If this was a new model, with these materials, 160 ain’t bad.
the black PLEATHER on the forefront :sick:

otherwise they look niceee, shape looks on point

Back
Top Bottom