Running into a lot of girls that keep saying ....

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by datboi81

i get it from persian/middle eastern girls (and my boys that from the middle east) that the women dont date black men because of family judgement and the perception of blacks in america. not saying that all are like that, but it is what it is. i'm determined to get one of those women one day!
True. With some of them, dating a black man is the worse you can go for. The girl's rep will be ruined and she will be labeled a "#**+". This is especially for Arab men, some of the despise with all the hate they have in themselves to see "their" Middle Eastern women with black men. 
Was trying to get at this new Persian girl at work but I have a feeling she follows this rule
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I saw a video that said the point is to further destroy the black family/race. Best way to do that is to let the women know that we aren't worth a damn. We are either gay or in jail. How often do you hear that? Then they tell the black women to try, "Something New." Word to Sanaa Lathan. But when I find the video I will post it. It is a well calculated move in my opnion.
what kind of conspiracy bull**** is that. it's never that serious. we all have preferences of who we find attractive. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I saw a video that said the point is to further destroy the black family/race. Best way to do that is to let the women know that we aren't worth a damn. We are either gay or in jail. How often do you hear that? Then they tell the black women to try, "Something New." Word to Sanaa Lathan. But when I find the video I will post it. It is a well calculated move in my opnion.

I knew that thread you made was a farce.
Back at it again huh.

Going to school in VA.. You get close to a multitude of races, and this topic has comeup in conversions before.
Most of the time.. the focus of the contention, are the "ghetto" black guys.. the ones their parents tell them will smoke weed, not work and ruin their credit.

But another point seems to be that many black guys don't have features that compliment their own. I actually had a girl say in retrospect that she thought I was going to swallow her before we kissed. She was middle eastern if it matters.

Racial preference and dating will be a never ending saga, only because it speaks to what society faces as awhole.. Simply what we prefer.

most chick i run into love black men

and im highyellow ...soo i dont get too much love from the "jungle fever girls" im too white

I know plenty of white chicks who say they would never even mess with a minority, let alone a black dude. It's nothing new..

spacerace wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
what kind of conspiracy bull**** is that. it's never that serious. we all have preferences of who we find attractive. 

Depends on who you are, and your perspective on things. Social engineering is real and it does happen every single day, weather you notice it or not.

Now, with that said, I'll say this... A woman that's interested in you will say a lot of things to stroke your ego and keep you happy, and it's pretty "accepted" that there are a lot of racist people that shun people who date black people because of the status quo that we have been "given". You can trace this as far back as slavery in the states. We have all heard the stories of the white masters raping and having affairs with black slaves. This is nothing new. Did they walk around saying how fantastic and how much they were attracted to black women?

See where I'm going?

When you get to know the world that you live in a little better, things like this become a lot more apparent and clear to you and you learn to see through facades that people try to pass over your eyes.

In reality, it's sort of a representation of your intelligence and comprehension.

Generally speaking women that say this might say a statement like this just to try and offset a black guy, but deep down trust and believe that they want to get with us in one way or another for various reasons.

Funny this topic comes up.  This Mexican chick that I work with recently told me that she finds me attractive, even though she usually doesn't find black guys attractive.
I think the negative stereotypes play a huge role in these situations, though.

eh, i don't take it to heart honestly. it depends on how they say it i guess. but i generally keep it moving. lots of girls haven't experienced the wonder, but i always see it as them missing out
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

If they're "spanish" they're lying to you.

"Spanish" girls use "Spanish" men for cunnilingus, all expense paid trips and to make their family happy.

When they lay up at night with black men..they SLANDER THE HELL out of "spanish" men.

NEVER FAILS.
Tis why I only mess with black girls. All they do is slander the black man which gets me rotund buns. 
I tell everyone...you can have them...we will gladly take the ebony women.

I see white girls that say 'i only date black guy!' and i know plenty of asian girls that let me smang! But end up dating some white boy, 10yrs out our age group who is quite frankly hella ugly! Anyone experience this?

They're just talkin about black dudes that act or dress like thugs, or nerds. If you're a decent lookin cool black dude, the type of dude they can bring home to their parents or around their friends then you're good. 

I've hooked up with a few Jewish girls in my undergrad days. Talk to them if you ever wanna get a good breakdown of the white female-black male dating dynamic. Oh lawd.

I've met lots of extremely good looking black men in NYC.
I have never felt attracted to a single one, girls here stroke their egos to no end and the result is a vibe that doesn't vibe with me.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

They don't date or find black men attractive. Funny thing is these chics mention this out the blue any of u black folk run into chics like that?

Never had a chick say this out of the blue. It's happened a few times when I've tried to holla but it's no biggie.

They're the ones missing out, not me. Still have bagged chicks of all races

Back
Top Bottom