Running into a lot of girls that keep saying ....

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

We get it African American males are looked down on by everybody. Thanks for the thread chief.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

so weird OP i been runnin into alot of girls sayin... they only mess with black guys :/

this. Met this (white) girl last night with my buddy, he started talking with her and before he could finish his sentence shes like: "I only like black guys". I asked her why and she said because white dudes smash and get all lovey dovey and she's not about that life.

I knew a girl who said her mom would kill her if she dated black guys...
But she basically slept with any guy walking...
I wonder how her mom would feel about that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Appono wrote:
I would never date a black girl. I'm Jamaican if it matters....
great insight about the topic. your answer is truly appreciated, and will be taking into consideration.

for a real answer. Money brakes down all color lines.  

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

If they're "spanish" they're lying to you.

"Spanish" girls use "Spanish" men for cunnilingus, all expense paid trips and to make their family happy.

When they lay up at night with black men..they SLANDER THE HELL out of "spanish" men.

NEVER FAILS.
Tis why I only mess with black girls. All they do is slander the black man which gets me rotund buns
I tell everyone...you can have them...we will gladly take the ebony women.
laugh.gif

Actually no but I'm sure they're just not saying it out loud. I move on though, I like so many women no time to dwell on one.

Lulz @ some of the replies I'm getting.dudes really think I'm going at black folk? Come on be serious. Stop being so insecure it's really not a good look. This is real life I know I'm not the only person meeting these kinda chics. I did recently come across a smoking brown sugar mami who told me I have black features. Curious to what that means lulz

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

If they're "spanish" they're lying to you.

"Spanish" girls use "Spanish" men for cunnilingus, all expense paid trips and to make their family happy.

When they lay up at night with black men..they SLANDER THE HELL out of "spanish" men.

NEVER FAILS.
Tis why I only mess with black girls. All they do is slander the black man which gets me rotund buns
I tell everyone...you can have them...we will gladly take the ebony women.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 he must know something i dont 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom