Running Scared *Appreciation*

Running%20Scared.jpg
A very underrated movie, if you haven't seen it give it a chance.It was shot different than most movie. Great story with some amazing scenes and one random scene that i still dont get is the bad guy who's italian callingPaul Walker a N-word i was like

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

dude's girl is pretty
pimp.gif
Vera Farmiga
pimp.gif

I didn't want to see it when it came out in theaters, didn't think it would be worth it.
Copped it on DVD when it released and man this movie caught me off guard, it has become one of my favorites.

I thought the movie was so over the top it was laughable. Had to turn that crap off when that dude got shot in the ice rink. The bullet holes go through theeyes on his john wayne tatoo. Lol straight garbage

Loved me this movie I was just watching it over the weekend Tommy was a funny guy and it looked like everybody wanted to smash Joey's wife

great movie.... I never even knew it went to theaters, I seriously caught this movie on some random HBO #+@

I had to drag my girl to the theater to see it, it wasn't more than prolly 10 people in the entire theater and we were all pleasantly surprised. Themovie was just
pimp.gif
, there was a few random scenes in there (ie. the Pimp) but overall it was a great movie.

The Russian guy's obsession with The Duke was weird. As was the whole situation with the girl who plays Juliet on Lost, that caught me wayyyy offguard.

I agree with OP, the white dude callin Paul Walker a N_ I was like
30djmtd.jpg

yea the kid sequence when we see the parents as actual monsters through the glass was something else.

movie was great.

Excellent movie. Definitely underrated...it had a little bit of everything in it.
Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

Originally Posted by aumxhype

dude the whole part with the couple that kidnap kids is jaw dropping
great movie but that whole sequence was just
sick.gif
It was a powerful scene and it was done well...one of those times where not showing too much and leaving the viewer to think works best. I showedmy boy the movie after I watched it and he felt the same way about it.

Great movie. That scene with the pedo parents had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
. That whole movie was crazy. Storyline was really good as well.

Back
Top Bottom