Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Let's be real on NT Ciara is also flat as a door. I don't see a difference between Ciara but size and rhiannas. Chubby chasers gotta skew everything.

me a chubby chaser?? LOL try again

I'll bash and laugh at all the seacow queens posted on here

Last edited:
giphy.gif

If you know Ciara, you would also know she's a military brat and has lived all over the world. She's also very classy and I put that above and beyond a "exotic" groupie who only turns up because she sees dollar signs. She's had beef with other women artists of which she's never stooped low and only praised them .  With all that Future did, besides her music, she never put him out like that. She 's a good mother and doesn't represent herself like Amber Rose.

I think a man would take a  successful woman with a child over a woman whose main goal in life is to find a rich man to take care of her. Her main goal, so much so that 99% of her time is devoted to looking and acting the part. Ciara has her own money to begin with.

I'm sorry. If I was a man, if a woman wouldn't look  at me if I was a regular dude, she's not going to be in my life.  I wouldn't even buy her a cheeseburger. And Russ knew all about her already since she is in the public eye. He brought this woman to the White House. He respects her. He's spending time with her child. He cares about her. She obviously makes him happy. Stop living life according to other men's terms of what they would and wouldn't do. It's your life and if you choose peer pressure and your boys opinions over your own happiness, you have no one else to blame but yourself when you reflect on life 10 to 20 years from now.

Look at Floyd Mayweather and the rest of these dumb*** rappers and athletes.

Some men kill me with the wanting an "exotic" girl who was bred, born, and raised in the same spot . Exotic to them means not black. I also feel like if Ciara was any other color , there would not be a thread on why he's treating the way he is.

#ntextremes

No in between, deax

I'm pretty sure there are very successful women that aren't looking for someone to take care of them...

And more than 12 months removed from having a baby from another man...

there's no denying how sexy she is though

aint nothing wrong wit a slim chick

Not at all...

But sex appeal is simply her acting you like have a chance to smash because she's so slutty

ITT cats are arguing from two different perspectives. The cats that are saying stuff like 'future lost b/c another man is pushing/taking care of his child' don't get it. Future has multiple children that are likely being 'pushed by other men'. If you're referring to a respectable, upstanding man, then yes, he'd be heartbriken, but this dude probably gives a fraction of a damn about all them kids combined... [watch this] AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY CIARA GAVE HIM THE GOODIES. Women want to feel the pride of being the one that the bad boy changed for. Get ALL the way out of herew. Women have that daredevil vibe when they have nothing to lose. No that little future is here, she's scrambling in the pocket to find a actual father figure.

Last edited:
U havent seen all the women that have sued him for child support these last few years?

I don't pay any attention to his music or personal affairs. I was curious as to where these allegations are coming from. Your claim doesn't make him a deadbeat either. If a woman requests an amount for child support that you don't find reasonable and you go to court; I don't see that as being a deadbeat.

I don't pay any attention to his music or personal affairs. I was curious as to where these allegations are coming from. Your claim doesn't make him a deadbeat either. If a woman requests an amount for child support that you don't find reasonable and you go to court; I don't see that as being a deadbeat.
When there reason is he hasn't paid in 10 years then I think that makes him a deadbeat...

is CICI even paid still? goodies was a LONG time ago
roll.gif

this might be a quarterback sneak if you know what im sayin....

is CICI even paid still? goodies was a LONG time ago
roll.gif

this might be a quarterback sneak if you know what im sayin....
The woman just signed a lucrative modeling contract worth millions for some big name. She's smart with what she does with her money. Not many artists make money from music anymore

Damn her last album dropped the beginning of May and debuted at #17

RIP mainstream career

People assuming he cares dude is probably just happy he found an extra baby sitter.
whenever he gets to a point where he measures himself as a man, he will.

If he doesn't now , he will. May not have registered when he lost a wife and kid for the umpteenth time but when son looks in the father's eyes and he reads all the times he wasn't there, how he treated his mama...

whenever he gets to a point where he measures himself as a man, he will.

If he doesn't now , he will. May not have registered when he lost a wife and kid for the umpteenth time but when son looks in the father's eyes and he reads all the times he wasn't there, how he treated his mama...
touching, but nah

This is NT, those women trapped Future

He didn't mean to make 4 kids, all the women's fault

Back
Top Bottom