Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Once again, Russ shoulda stayed away and let Marshawn Lynch pound it in.

99561-Marshawn-Lynch-YEAH-gif-YES-la-oW1r.gif

In regards to Ciara and Russ:

But I ain't worried 'bout no ******* I ain't worried 'bout no *******
Does sexing on the late night mean that much to ya
My love don't mean that much to ya
******* these **** mean too damn much to you
I just hope up when you **** a ***** when you finished
He can say that he love ya
Now do you feel better bout yourself?
Do you feel better by yourself?
Did you feel better when I left?
Mark my words ima ball without you
I came home last night to a ménage
Got my **** sucked I was thinking about you
I was ******* on a **** and I was thinking about you
When you're ******* another ***** hope you're thinking about me
When you laying with that ***** are you thinking about me

Cause I'm thinking about you
Go on, **** that *****, get it over with
Go on, **** that *****, get it over with

Hendrix :smokin

Please tell me y'all are not in here quoting verses :lol:

I enjoy a few of futures track in the whip but even before all this he's a lame ***** that tries too hard.

Dudes calling him Hendrix for whatever reason is straight blasphemy

Last edited:
It kinda makes sense, women commonly rebound wit men that are seemingly the opposite of their ex. She'll be back to the goon after she gets this out of her system.

Heard "I Bet"? She got the bad boy desire out . I'm rooting for her.

Please tell me y'all are not in here quoting verses
laugh.gif

I enjoy a few of futures track in the whip but even before all this he's a lame ***** that tries too hard.

Dudes calling him Hendrix for whatever reason is straight blasphemy
this is true. i dont know how people listen to either of these artist's music. 

lamo fuju has been blessed with no singing talent at all and both of his parents are "singers"

I haven't passed any judgement on ciara, all I said is this dude has 4 children with 4 different women. If he actually cared about his child getting baby sat by another man he'd do something about it. He seems like ur aggressive type. But he clearly doesn't care. He will be in the kids life on an as needed basis.

You act like he was trying to get a green card. He didn't have to marry her but obviously chose to. If he at any point loved that woman , he cares.

Guess we should have expected this. It is NT. Let's defend a man with 4 baby mamas and who's an absentee father who also lost his family to a man with better statistics.

Future is a repeat offender. He'll always take advantage of a gullible woman. Same as a crackhead will always find a liquor store to rob. You all seem to always want to blame the woman more than the man. She did what all humans do when they care about someone. She tried giving him another chance and put faith in him. Yeah , she was soft hearted but she learned her lesson. She didn't get another Future. She got a Russell

You act like he was trying to get a green card. He didn't have to marry her but obviously chose to. If he at any point loved that woman , he cares.

This. Dudes thinking he ain't got feelings for his bm only months after the kid? He's human. And him going out of his way to say he doesn't care makes it more obvious that he feels some type of way. Lame ***** be a father to your child.

He was going to marry this woman, ya'll are delusional if you don't think there are still feelings and that she matters more than the other baby mothers. C'mon now.

And where's this he's a deadbeat coming from?

Last edited:
He was going to marry this woman, ya'll are delusional if you don't think there are still feelings and that she matters more than the other baby mothers. C'mon now.

And where's this he's a deadbeat coming from?
he was never gon marry her it was jus a look to help his career 

Nah, some random is about to pay for his kid that he doesn't want. He wins :lol:

Wait so when another man pays for your kid. You are no longered required to pay child support Dam I didn't know this. In this case future won?

For a minute I thought future still had to pay child support and watch another man still shower his son with gifts while his baby momma uses futures child support money to take Russell out to dinner hmm thanks for clearing that up future sure won this one

Last edited:
Wait so when another man pays for your kid. You are no longered required to pay child support Dam I didn't know this. In this case future won?

For a minute I thought future still had to pay child support and watch another man still shower his son with gifts while his baby momma uses futures child support money to take Russell out to dinner hmm thanks for clearing that up future sure won this one
I think if the woman marries the man then u dont have to pay as much CP or somethin like that...

is future that much of a goon? I've never heard of any of his street exploits...maybe its for the best since real G's move in silence like lasagna...

Russ went from blonde white wife divorce to wwe chick scandal to r and b singer with future son he just keep making great decisions.

He should just hand her off and let sum.other cat take her to da house

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom