Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Russ went from blonde white wife divorce to wwe chick scandal to r and b singer with future son he just keep making great decisions.

He should just hand her off and let sum.other cat take her to da house
Dont forget this 

462642522_101.jpg

It's not hmmm at all.

Dan Quinn is the former Seahawks DC and now Falcons HC.

Where else would Irvin go? His play would likely suffer in another scheme.

I will say this thread is making me want to listen to Future's mixtapes.

Y'all making it sound like the gospel :lol:

So Ciara got that good good?

I've never had sex with Ciara but she's been in my VIP section a couple of times. When she cleans up, she's TOUGH! Really beautiful chick but Atlanta's nightlife got broads that **** all over cici. With Future's buzz and the groupies I've seen and been around, him booing up Ciara is an L. He's actually a cool dude, he's an ol comedian out that group *** *****

Last edited:
You ain't lying, ATL chicks are cold, but ya'll talking bout looks like that's how love works. Another entertainer is gonna be more compatible than a groupie.

Was there during memorial weekend, club lines were like 80% women. Saw Amber Rose sweet *** yambs up close, and she still wasn't the baddest joint I saw.

I've never had sex with Ciara but she's been in my VIP section a couple of times. When she cleans up, she's TOUGH! Really beautiful chick but Atlanta's nightlife got broads that **** all over cici. With Future's buzz and the groupies I've seen and been around, him booing up Ciara is an L. He's actually a cool dude, he's an ol comedian out that group *** *****
Again. You're comparing an international star to a groupie and saying it's a loss. Any man who would choose a groupie over a driven woman is going to suffer for it in their personal lives.

Again. You're comparing an international star to a groupie and saying it's a loss. Any man who would choose a groupie over a driven woman is going to suffer for it in their personal lives.
Get off Ciara's nuts.

Bruh you know that Trap ****** hook is tough.

His music lately is cool it really is, but dudes out here acting like he's making undeniable classics. My roommate blasts future everybday so I'm forced to listen to it :lol:

Ballin like it's March madness
All these cops shooting ****** tragic
I'm the one that's living lavish
Like I'm playing for the Mavericks
I ain't wanna **** the *****
The Molly made me **** her even though she average

Future Clapton :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom