Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Not to mention she is much older than dude, Older women are weak. Over value themselves all the while making you jumbo through hoops just to smash.
Yep. Not saying I ain't smashed old snatch, but not my cup of tea. If it's there doe...

Don't project your bad experiences and bitterness. Like others have said, it's been the opposite. Chalk those L's up to your own doing (demeanor, immaturity etc).

Don't project your bad experiences and bitterness. Like others have said, it's been the opposite. Chalk those L's up to your own doing (demeanor, immaturity etc).
Bitterness? Nah. Preference. I don't dig on older chicks, prefer younger ones. To each their own.

Last edited:
Can't deny Future's music right now :pimp: ...I put this 40 something year old white dude at work onto it and he was talking bout he drove into work bumpin 56 nights the other day :lol:

With in that comment states that older chicks are better
laugh.gif
. NO, NO. Where dey do dat at.

I think Future is a handsome guy but serving your mama some water is scumbag-esque. :smh:
I still luh my boo tho. #FutureHive :pimp:

Can't deny Future's music right now :pimp: ...I put this 40 something year old white dude at work onto it and he was talking bout he drove into work bumpin 56 nights the other day :lol:

**** what you heard
God blessin' all the trap ******

:smokin Future Presley

I thought every single one of you were on one when you said Future spits that gospel. Then I put on 56 nights for the first time and it was pretty much like listening to the audio book of Revelations. The 2nd track in he drops a gem that's pertains to this topic.

"Never gone lose cause these b***** gone choose,
These b***** gone be who they is
Walking and talking like classy,
You hold to your heart, you a ** to your heart"

Young Supa Future with bars b!

Make urn say HA like a ***** was Juvie
Soon as that work hit the city we move it
Then post up in Onyx and shoot us a movie!

:smokin Future Osbourne

Back
Top Bottom