Russian photographers secretly climbed the Great Pyramid of Giza and captured the view :hat

Absolutely loved being there.  Egyptian cliche, but I don't care, it's history.

What's more amazing is how these things were built, one of the reasons I think aliens exist and visited us back then, I refuse to believe those huge stones were stacked up by men with no technology.

What's more amazing is how these things were built, one of the reasons I think aliens exist and visited us back then, I refuse to believe those huge stones were stacked up by men with no technology.

Easter island?

They built those huge stone Eastern Island Heads, with no technology and a failing ecosystem. How do you think they got those up the huge hills? By the time Europeans found them, they were malnourished and resorting to eating each other. Still putting heads on top of the hill.

It's possible.

This.

Plus, tell me how engineers of today, with the technology we have, say that they couldn't duplicate the Giza pyramid, amongst other ancient structures.

Easter island?

They built those huge stone Eastern Island Heads, with no technology and a failing ecosystem. How do you think they got those up the huge hills? By the time Europeans found them, they were malnourished and resorting to eating each other. Still putting heads on top of the hill.

It's possible.

Easter Island heads were revealed to have bodies attached. IIt was discovered last year. No way man did all that without some type of technology that has been kept secret from us.

Last edited:
I love the contrast between the Sands and stones of antiquity and the lights of modern times.

Easter island?

It's possible.

Easter Island heads were revealed to have bodies attached. IIt was discovered last year. No way man did all that without some type of technology that has been kept secret from us.

using various methods, from strapping the statues to tree trunks and dragging them on the ground to rolling them on sleds over felled trees

Current theory

But the rapanui people say they were animated with mana and that they walked. 3-400 years later. I doubt it.

Snuck on? Or bribed?

The bribing the night guards thing is in a few books. I read about it in "Fingerprints of the Gods"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom