Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...

Is that joint really a good restaraunt or is it siced because its expensive?

My friends trying to go there before prom but that joint looks wack to me and the menu looks dry. Something i'd go to when im like 46 orsomething.
indifferent.gif

when i saw the title of your post i only thought of one way to finish that sentence. Ruths Chris Steakhouse ... IS THE %@%+. LOL. There are a few other spotsthat i'd rather go to personally. We did Sequoia for our prom. Nothing serious but food was hella good and its a nice place.

Originally Posted by pgsyoungsavage

thanks everybody. seems like everybody is saying its good but there's better out there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

We did Sequoia for our prom.

imma check that out.

I went to Shula's for my prom. Great food, but be prepared to dish out some major guap.
grin.gif

I'm not from DMV but been browsing this forum as I'm going to be there for my photoseries "The Sneakerheads" May 21-24.

But anywho, I've been to DC literally dozens of times and been the Ruth Chris on Connecticut Ave atleast twice (usually stay at the Hilton up the street).As far as I remember it, it's no better or worse that any steakhouse of that caliber (Mortons, The Palm, Smith & Wollensky, etc…). If you like steakit's probably a good call…

ruth chris pier v hotel.

amen.

chop salad
new york strip w/ blue cheese crust
potatoes au gratin
creamed spinach
hennessy sidecar in a snifter
heaven.

ruths chris is good...so is mike's grill out in springfield if u want a good steak.....or if u like all different cuts of meat(no %@@!) try Chima intysons.....it is RIDICULOUS! lol 16 different choices....check em out...

www.chima.cc

^^^I second that on Mike's American Grill. That spot is on point for certain. Nice place. Delicious food. Not even too expensive.

nah forget all that stuff...where you need to go is 'Fogo de Chao' on 11th an Pennsylvania ave. anybody who hasbeen there knows whta im talking about. it beats ruth's chris /mortons all that !%@!. its brazillian barbecue and it does not stop, only way to get yourmoneys worth is to go hungry.

yea Chima in tysons is a brazilian steakhouse....its similar to the place in the Mirage out in vegas called Samba....except chima offers more cuts, and has afull salad and pasta bar.....i am telling you its money well spent. just took my girl for her bday over the weekend.

iCan, I'm sorry - but that pic doesn't make the food look good at all. Looks like it's a greasy-fatty-mess.

Personally, I would go with Ray's the Classics in Downtown Silver Spring. Not only was the food great, the service was too. Also, the prices at Ray'sare reasonable compared as to Morton's, Ruth's Chris, The Palm, etc. But Morton's is still my favorite because their Godiva Chocolate Cake is
pimp.gif

nah, u got it all wrong. that's one of THE best steak houses EVER. one of my personal favorite restaurants period.
u should go there, u def. won't be disappointed.

everytime i go, i get the same exact thing:

-filet mignon
-garlic mashed potatoes
-fresh spinach

= about $60, but it's well worth it!

tell em again please....LOL! that place is the truth homie....swordfish, ribeye, salmon, filet mignon, ny strip....the list goes on....and yea its like 50bucks a head...but they serve you until you tell them to stop lol

^^^Yeah but for a dude like me that only eats a little at a time - it's a waste.

I'd much rather pay $25-35 for jut a Filet Mignon Entree with asparagus and potates than to pay $50 to over-eat.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

^^^I second that on Mike's American Grill. That spot is on point for certain. Nice place. Delicious food. Not even too expensive.

lavan knows what's up. Their bread is just
eek.gif

mikes american grill is really good, ruths chris is alright too, there cheapest dish is the stuffed chicken thats 17 bucks! its expensive over there.

i aint gonna front. Chima is hot.

but take that trip out fair oaks..

Back
Top Bottom