RZA's Top 5 MC's.

laugh.gif

his list is pretty good, might i add. better than most of ours here (yes, that means YOU lil wayne fans).

Originally Posted by meka dizzo

y do alotta people put rakim in their top 5 when this dude aint had an album since-18th letter-?

It doesnt matter when/what his last album was. This dude did more for the culture on his debut than most will do in their entire careers.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

y do alotta people put rakim in their top 5 when this dude aint had an album since-18th letter-?

It doesnt matter when/what his last album was. This dude did more for the culture on his debut than most will do in their entire careers.

Thank you for schoolin this dude

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

exactly

Rakim raised the bar for rap, especially when it comes to lyrics. The dude was one of the first to versify his bars with high intelligence. Youcould say many of the early to late 90 emcees evolved because of him. At least thats the way I see.

F outta here with that BS.

Rakim is the only one that belonged on that list. Kool G is top 10/15 material just of the strength that was ahead of his time but not top 5.

No goons or security around....I would spit in that _ face if he told me Deck and Rae were top 5 MCs.

Deck ahead of Meth let alone 40 other rappers is a joke, come one RZA cheer up dude.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

F outta here with that BS.

Rakim is the only one that belonged on that list. Kool G is top 10/15 material just of the strength that was ahead of his time but not top 5.

No goons or security around....I would spit in that _ face if he told me Deck and Rae were top 5 MCs.

why? you don't think OB4CL is top 5?

Back
Top Bottom