s0leRebel x Meth AF1 PIC REQUEST

i was reading the SB PC list and i read this
The s0leRebel x Meth AF1 is the highest selling shoe ever in the history of EBAY....and that shoe sold for 33,100
i was wondering does anyone have pics of these???...becuase i want to see the the most expensive sneaker

R.I.P. to Allon aka s0leRebel

s0lerebel1.jpg

s0lerebel4.jpg

were these an actual shoe released by Nike or a cutom....and if they're a custom why'd they go for so much????

^ They were a custom, done by Meth in remembrance of Allon, (RIP
frown.gif
). The$ from the shoes (auction) went to the charity that his mom started after him. I believe Ben won these shoes.

...correct me if I'm wrong.

Ben did not win and I belive the auction was shill bid up real high just to make it look like a bigger deal then they were. I belive they said Dudes uncle wonthem.

R.I.P. to homeboy though.

Ben didn't win the auction, he sold the shoes himself on ebay and all the money went to a foundation set up for s0lerebel.

They were made for charity like stated for Allon(RIP). I believe they went for 30K+ and were customs done by Meth. I heard Ben won them, then I also heard hisuncle won them around the time when the auction ended.

^ Here, articles from the day after and 2 months later.

Oct. 25, 2005
Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] Las Vegas Review-Journal

[font=verdana,arial]21-year-old man shot, killed in Henderson parking lot[/font]

[font=verdana,arial]Police think robbery motive in altercation at shopping center[/font]

[font=verdana, arial]By FRANK CURRERI
REVIEW-JOURNAL

[/font] [table][tr][td][font=Verdana, Arial]

Henderson C.S.I. staff member Stephanie Fox, center, photographs a late model BMW Monday after the owner of the car was shot to death in a shopping center parking lot at 1654 Warm Springs Road, just behind Green Valley High School in Henderson.
Photo by Craig L. Moran.
[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
A 21-year-old man was shot and killed Monday afternoon at a busy business complex in Henderson after refusing to hand over money to a gunman, police said.

The shooting occurred about 3 p.m. at the Arroyo Grande Springs complex at 1654 Warm Springs Road, just behind Green Valley High School. The victim was driving his car in the parking lot when an unidentified man approached, Henderson police spokesman Todd Rasmussen said.

The driver and assailant exchanged words, and the gunman opened fire as the driver tried to accelerate to safety, Rasmussen said.

"We definitely think robbery was the motive," Rasmussen said.

The driver crashed his customized BMW into a pole. He was taken to a local hospital and pronounced dead. His identity was unavailable Monday.

A passenger was in the car when the shooting occurred but was uninjured, police said.

Police said the victim had a business relationship with the owner of Premises Boutique, a relatively new shop at Arroyo Grande Springs that sells hip-hop style clothing and goods.

Neighboring merchants said they had noticed the victim meet Monday afternoon with the owner of Premises Boutique. The victim's car was packed with boxes of sneakers that he dropped off at the store, according to Kathy Darrah. Darrah's friend Quay Lyman owns a cosmetics store next to Premises Boutique.

Darrah said she had the chance to speak with the owner of Premises Boutique after the shooting.

"He's absolutely in shock," she said. "He said, 'I can't believe this happened.' "

Lyman said she often had complained to her landlord about youngsters on skateboards who flocked to her doorstep daily, often cursing on cell phones and loitering in front of her business. She said her store was burglarized in July for $25,000 worth of cosmetics and has also had its windows shot out.

Lyman said she is selling her 2 1/2-year-old business and intends to move by Nov. 1.

Anyone with information about the slaying can contact police at 267-4750 or 385-5555.

Dec. 22, 2006
Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] Las Vegas Review-Journal

[font=verdana,arial]Teen charged in parking lot slaying[/font]

[font=verdana,arial]Fatal shooting occurred more than year ago[/font]

[font=verdana, arial]By FRANCIS McCABE
REVIEW-JOURNAL
[/font]
When Henderson homicide detectives finally caught up with 16-year-old Frederick Martinez more than a year had passed since Allon Iny was fatally shot in the neck in a shopping center parking lot.

Martinez yawned when asked about Iny's death and asked detectives why it took them so long to talk to him about the shooting, according to his arrest report.

The Las Vegas teen was charged Wednesday with murder in connection to Iny's death the afternoon of Oct. 24, 2005, and was booked into the Henderson jail. Martinez was picked out of a photo lineup by a witness to the shooting, the arrest report said, and is expected to be certified as an adult because of the nature of the charge against him.

Iny was sitting in a BMW behind Premises Boutique, a hip-hop retail store in the Dairy Queen shopping center at the intersection of Arroyo Grande Boulevard and Warm Springs Road, when he was shot. He had just received $3,600 in cash for selling 40 pairs of sneakers to Francisco "Gabriel" Escamilla, the co-owner of Premises Boutique.

According to the arrest report, the gunman opened the door to the BMW pointed a gun at Iny and shouted for him to get out. A witness told police that Iny never even had the chance to reply before the gun was fired, the arrest report stated. The BMW, which was in drive, lurched forward and hit a yellow pole.

The gunman ran east, and the witness called 911.

Iny was taken to a local hospital where he died.

Over the course of the year, detectives identified Martinez as a suspect as a result of Escamilla's statements, according to the arrest report.

Henderson investigators talked to Martinez after he was arrested in Las Vegas on an unrelated robbery charge. Martinez did not admit to shooting Iny but said Escamilla had tried to get Martinez to rob Iny.

According to the arrest report, Martinez told police, "The dude was supposed to get robbed for money and shoes."

"Martinez stated he (Iny) was not supposed to be killed; he was not supposed to be shot. Martinez said it was supposed to be a robbery set-up.

"Martinez stated the whitish dude, curly sort of hair that owned the store (who was identified as Escamilla) tried to get him to do this," according to the arrest report.

Martinez told detectives that Escamilla was supposed to supply him with the gun to do the robbery, and he was to be paid a couple of hundred dollars to help pay his mom's rent, the arrest report said.

He was supposed to commit the robbery the night of Oct. 21, but Iny never showed up, the arrest report stated.

Martinez said he heard that someone who went by the name "21" had shot Iny, according to the arrest report.

In January, Escamilla and Premises Boutique co-owner Nelson Osemwengie were charged with 14 others in federal court of conspiring to commit identity theft and bank fraud, among other charges.

Escamilla is in the pretrial phase of his case, and Osemwengie pleaded guilty to multiple counts in August, according to court documents.

Neither Escamilla nor Osemwengie has been charged in connection with Iny's death, but Henderson detectives have not closed the case and the investigation is continuing, according to Henderson police spokesman Keith Paul.

In October an anonymous donor offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Iny's killer.

Back
Top Bottom