SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

Yeah i was good,

I dont no if anyone noticed but we had a 1,2,3 inning and then the next inning we got them to get bases loaded and 1 out and still they didnt score

dope game although I dont no about Aris striking out swinging!
laugh.gif

Your better than that

Looks like its gonna be a beautiful evening for playing as well with winds blowing @ 6mph NE, preciptation 0%, humidity around 43, 44ish%, sunset @ 1911hours.

I realized that WE'RE just as competitive and even better than any of the flim flam teams out there. It's just a matter of being patient, playingsmarter, and focusing. Last night, we lost our focus and became spectators, instead of particpants.

^^^We lost focus due to the smell of the tailgate bbq. It took about 3 innings for us to pick up the sticks, but we got going after that. Defense was prettysolid too.

Originally Posted by T21D

I realized that WE'RE just as competitive and even better than any of the flim flam teams out there. It's just a matter of being patient, playing smarter, and focusing. Last night, we lost our focus and became spectators, instead of particpants.

i agree.........

Great game tonight guys! Way to keep the sticks goin. Lets ride the momentum into next weeks game. Hope Rasta Mike is alright and wish him a quick recovery.

Spoke to him while he was being triaged. I'm talking to him( he went to to Metro, down the street) and I recognize the nurse taking his blood pressure andall, dude used to work with me at my current. hospital. LOL He'll be good.

Play at 8:40 tonight

Everyone try to make it since we will be down a few peopl

one due to inj and another to no commitment (fred)

The Fresh Sole wrote:

no commitment (fred)

Hey hey hold your horses village people indian Manny. I have forgone my tix to my old man and his"girlfriend". Count me IN!

Back
Top Bottom