SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

Solid performance last night. Let's keep the momentum going and finish out these last couple of games strong.

Considering they were the first place team we put the rodney king on them. Just the expression on their faces said it all.

Tonight game was BS!

he only loss because of freakin errors. I dont know about any of you guys, but i was pissed about it tonight.

Yeah its cool and for fun, but i like winning more than fun.

There was no excuse because our bats were up and even better than theres.

I just hate losing when i know we could have won than game.
mad.gif

its bout time someone gets mad.
maybe more losses like this will make everyone a lil more competitive.
everyone makes mistakes so thats no biggie. errors are errors.
but w/ a game close like tonight, when its on the line, everyone has to sense what needs to happen, and take their game to another level.
hopefully this season and last season were eye openers, for the ones that stick it out this winter for the winter league that start up, hopefully we can turnthe sneaks up softball status around....its looking pretty pathetic at the moment.

Nice game y'all. It was a battle of who was the less suckiest. Nevertheless, a win is a win.

Certainly wasn't pretty, but we'll take the W. One more game to go, let's finish it off. Manny, be sure to find out about the next season.

Good game last night fellas way to rally.

Fred we arent in the bottom 2,

we have better records than two teams for sure, maybe even 3

Thanks Earl

Originally Posted by ucasta

Certainly wasn't pretty, but we'll take the W.

I dis agree i think it was by far our best win.

After the 1st inning. we held them to 3 straight 1,2,3 outs and then they only score one in the last inning.

and with 9 people to start with!

Defense wins games! there are proof!

Final game of the season. For those folks who don't know, SneaksUp is on the brink of winning their first championship.

OK, not really. I beg you all to be there, please, please, please.

a well maybe we will give the rest of the people something 4 people 2 cheer 4....being that da stupid spurs are sucking big std donkey d1ck

IMO tough loss last night.

I want to thank everybody who showed up and played this season.

Overall I thought it went smooth minus a few losses, everybody knew where to go and picked each other up

I'm down for the SPring season for sure and let me know if you have any input.

If I'm not mistaken we were at .500 5-5

I'm gonna be moving down to SA from Dallas in January for school. I'll be at UTSA 1604 campus. I want in on the league.

What days will the spring league be playing?

I got some baseball skills, been playing since I was 5. Someone give me the scoop!

We should be starting up again in the early Spring. Check this thread regularly for updates as it approaches.

Originally Posted by majik214

I'm gonna be moving down to SA from Dallas in January for school. I'll be at UTSA 1604 campus. I want in on the league.

What days will the spring league be playing?

I got some baseball skills, been playing since I was 5. Someone give me the scoop!

?uestion, what postion are you most comfortable playing.

I am most comfortable at third. I can handle the hard shorts well, but I can play any infield position except 1st, and I have no prob doing outfield.

I am most comfortable at third. I can handle the hard shorts well, but I can play any infield position except 1st, and I have no prob doing outfield.
Let us know when you get down here. Also I play softball intramurals at the 1604 campus, its alot of fun although the competition is not up topar with outside leagues.

That's good you're not comfortable at first.

Back
Top Bottom