SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

WHEN DO YOU GUYS PLAY AGAIN SO WE CAN GO CHECK YOU GUYS OUT. ALANIS WANTS TO SEE WHAT U GUYS GOT!!

Has anyone considered going back to where the softball team first started. The fields on Nacogdoches (sp?). I don't remeber the name of the fileds.

hey, have them include the entrance fee so we dont have to pay to get in every game......
iggy. schertz batting cages are indoor. i believe theres some cages off wetmore. theres also baseball city off 35 n austin highway. theres a cpl more ive beento across town but not sure if they throw softballs and the correct address......
*schertz throws both dimple and hardballs...so if your taking a personal bat....schertz is the place to go.*

Originally Posted by iborroel

Has anyone considered going back to where the softball team first started. The fields on Nacogdoches (sp?). I don't remeber the name of the fileds.

It's called Alva Joe. As usual, we're late and everyone gets their money in on time.

so is every 1 ........in or not...............we need to know ...so i can collect money this weekend........................

so can every1 one post if there in

I'm in too.
nerd.gif

^^^ you can wear tre's and youll be good, im in, cant pay till monday cuz this dumbasssss broad at the bar lost my debit card

iggy. turf shoes. even some of those nike acg shoes work.
im in.
BUT....
cant pay till like next payday...
frown.gif

I have my own glove but does anyone have an extra one I can borrow until the season starts?

I'm assumming that since we haven't heard anything and the fact that softball starts this week at the Time Warner fields that we aren't playingthere. An update would be great. If we aren't going to play just let us know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by iborroel

I'm assumming that since we haven't heard anything and the fact that softball starts this week at the Time Warner fields that we aren't playing there. An update would be great. If we aren't going to play just let us know. Thanks.

we should start playing ........i should have game time later tonight or early this morning...

chris is out collecting every1s money right now ..money was do by the first ...but that guy told chris today was good................

Back
Top Bottom