SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

^ Mikey can I borrow that extra glove until Sunday. If you could take it tomorrow night I would appreciate it. Thanks.

havnt told chris yet...but he did say that by sunday ,,,....he should have a scheudle for the whole session.............

but on another not i think we did well ...we started off a little rusty ...but we did look good

Game was good yesterday!

I can take a loss like that. Hopefully we can get our 1st inning gitters out of the way, because after that we seem to smash.

Iggy get the leg heeled up!

also if anyone wants to go hit at night. text/call me. got a newer cell phone number, so if you guys dont have it.... 210-454-8521

Yes, it was quite impressive yesterday.

HANGOVER 2- JULY 28- 31 Starring UCASTA, Guest stars-Jai Jai1984, tellyjesko1023, Team AckRight, Ant dizzle, Softball Chris. Special apperance- T21D

Heck of win yesterday fellas, pretty much dominated the whole game. Good hitting is contagious. Even though Chris wasn't present, I swear I heard hisvoice in my head the whole game. Good stuff.

Vegas will be legendary. It will be nice to have the fab 4 reunited again...

Sorry I couldnt make the game last night fellas. I had a death in the family
tired.gif

Great win once again fellas. We are on a nice lil roll, defense has really stepped up has couple of games. Let's keep this going.

The game is a today at 6pm guys.....

Same field as always......IF anyone is going to be late or unable to make it. please try to call or post.

alot of confusing last week. and some people got bumped..

2 games left

Started out slow and awesome game y'all. Ruby holding it down at 2nd base and infield home run to boot! That goes the same for Edmund. 24-11 ftw! Lets getready for the Labor Day tourny @ Time Warner!

Back
Top Bottom