|Sacramento KINGS Offseason Thread| Luke Walton Sued For Sexual Battery

Are the Kings really a super team that is just young?

• Hell ya

• No wtf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welcome to your new and improved Sacramento Kings thread.

At bare minimum, at least the thread title is updated and doesn't reflect a record from 2 years ago so that is a start.

We drafted Marvin Bagley III and the future has never been brighter.

Lets go!

♂️ No where to go but up from here fellas

#superteam

How was the summer league game today? Heard it was a good turn out.

Going to Day 2 8) :nerd:

Good looks on the restaurants. Will Give them a try when I get back from San Diego

♂️ No where to go but up from here fellas

#superteam

How was the summer league game today? Heard it was a good turn out.

Going to Day 2 8) :nerd:
tbh I thought it was kinda lame :lol:

I understand that the crowd was very lit for a summer league match, but idk it seems contrived and slightly patronizing or embarrassing hearing 'beat LA' chants in ****ing july with our summer league squad basically featuring our top young players vs a Lakers squad who had like 2 players under contract :lol:
Good looks on the restaurants. Will Give them a try when I get back from San Diego
you got it man, the chilaquilas from Taqueria Guadalajara legit blew me away

I was surprised how many people were there tonight. Liked what I saw from the rook :smokin

Also, I'm not big on many bbq spots in town but checked out Urban Roots last weekend. Their pork ribs and brisket were on point. And they had a pretty solid NE IPA on tap too.

tbh I thought it was kinda lame :lol:

I understand that the crowd was very lit for a summer league match, but idk it seems contrived and slightly patronizing or embarrassing hearing 'beat LA' chants in ****ing july with our summer league squad basically featuring our top young players vs a Lakers squad who had like 2 players under contract :lol:

Yeah I was telling someone that our starting lineup was barely hanging with their g league roster smh

it's going to be a long season and we don't have a 1st round pick for 2019 :sick:

Good to see the Kings fans come out to support their team during a summer league game.

Just got home from the game. Our regular season team got destroyed by guys fighting for the warriors g league roster :stoneface:

Time to lock up this thread kangz

I live in North Natomas and nothing here. Aside from that Vibra Hospital Rehab Center, they are building something along Del Paso RD by Denny's & Chicken N waffle place. At least they are letting them build houses/buildings now in North Natomas. Maybe we can get better restaurants instead of these chains restaurants.
Co Do 2 (Vietnamese restaurant) did open up and its ok.
Poke Ichii opened up a few months ago
Burgerim opened up last month by Jimmy Johns
There a Indian joint 2 minutes from my house that just opened up Championz Pizza. Gonna give that a try when I get back

I'm heading up North this weekend. Any new food spots worth checking out in Natomas?

:lol:
nope :lol:

taqueria rincon is ok, kebab corner is also not bad. But neither are just easy take out spot not really worth going out of your way for tbh
I live in North Natomas and nothing here. Aside from that Vibra Hospital Rehab Center, they are building something along Del Paso RD by Denny's & Chicken N waffle place. At least they are letting them build houses/buildings now in North Natomas. Maybe we can get better restaurants instead of these chains restaurants.
Co Do 2 (Vietnamese restaurant) did open up and its ok.
Poke Ichii opened up a few months ago
Burgerim opened up last month by Jimmy Johns
There a Indian joint 2 minutes from my house that just opened up Championz Pizza. Gonna give that a try when I get back
info on the indian spots??

been outchea in n natomas for a yr now :nerd:

Damn, I thought there would've been some cool spots worth checking in Natomas lol

same here!

I was very surprised when I moved here :lol: never really spent much time here other than for Kings games when they still played at Arco.

there's enough kings fans on NT to have a thread?!?! figured y'all would have hopped ship to GSW or LAL/LAC like most CA sports "fans"

Back
Top Bottom