|Sacramento KINGS Offseason Thread| Luke Walton Sued For Sexual Battery

Are the Kings really a super team that is just young?

• Hell ya

• No wtf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aside from almost goofing the game away at the end, was a great game
I'll half chop it up to inexperience and probably Joerger not really ever coaching end game situations much since he/we/everyone didnt expect us to be competitive tbh

Real fun game to watch overall. Standing O for coach, Bagley's best game so far, and great to see Fox making a huge impact even on a bad shooting night.

Delivery(ies) of the game :tongue:

Byke guys

Update title please we have double digit wins in November instead of February like we all predicted.

I had this game circled when the schedule came out. It’s now highlighted for emphasis since we got off to this good start. Tonight will let us know where we are. I’m hoping tonight’s result will show just how far we’ve come. Warriors bounced back in a big way last night so I’m a little concerned.

Kings win.

tbh I thought we would win lmao

decent effort despite not really playing all too well I guess, same could be said for GSW for sure

Fox didn’t play well. Not much from Bjelica. Couldn’t rebound for jack. Free throws are still an issue. I saw a wedgie with under 10 seconds of a close game for the first time ever. And after all that we still had the lead on the road against the defending champs in the closing seconds. I’m not as hurt as others affiliated with the Kings on Twitter. Disappointed for sure, but still very much encouraged.

No Donovan Mitchell tomorrow, we need to pick up this W.

Tough loss. Blew a lot of opportunities. Willie needs to step the **** up and stop standing around watching layups and offensive rebounds happen in front of him.

Gotta get that W tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom