Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Well if there’s one good thing that came from this it’s that Peaches tweeted his distaste for Webber at the half because of his Boogie love only to have the Kings score 36 in the 2nd half.

Delicious.

So what happened to Hield? I noticed he wasn't on the court in the last 8 minutes of the game.

Bogdanovic is nice. I am a fan.

More than likely Joerger doesn’t trust him yet. It’s the only reason I can think of to explain why George Hill has turned in 3 duds in 4 games and is still out there in the closing minutes.

I’m fairly certain we’re not gonna win again this year under fair circumstances. I think it’s safe to assume that any W this year should come the suspicion the other team is tanking or was in a vehicular collision on the way to the arena.

I’m fairly certain we’re not gonna win again this year under fair circumstances. I think it’s safe to assume that any W this year should come the suspicion the other team is tanking or was in a vehicular collision on the way to the arena.

We won under fair circumstances, but it was only because OKC was more terrible than us. I wanna know the records of teams who end a game with 23 TOs. Has to be 0.100 or less.

Can’t twitter correctly either

1F622A7A-8F08-498D-A934-2C21C7CA522C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom