Sacramento/Team 916 Chat Thread?

yea it has almost been a yr and i'm still trying to adjust

the women, night life, and the weather

i've been spoiled with SD weather
laugh.gif

this week was pretty bad and the worse has yet to come
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by meabm2006

also any cheap gyms i can go to? i'm around south sac area.

Rutter Swim Center over at Rutter Middle School. Its off Gerber and Palmer House Dr.

Lords Gym- $19 a month, they dont hassle you with Christian stuff, they just play Christian music. Mainly hip hop. Its off Stockton and Massie Ct...

Rutter Swim Center over at Rutter Middle School. Its off Gerber and Palmer House Dr.

Lords Gym- $19 a month, they dont hassle you with Christian stuff, they just play Christian music. Mainly hip hop. Its off Stockton and Massie Ct...

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

good lookin, gonna check those places out. 

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

good lookin, gonna check those places out. 

i looked up the site and it seems it's just a basketball skate gym. i meant a place to work out other than 24 fitness.

i looked up the site and it seems it's just a basketball skate gym. i meant a place to work out other than 24 fitness.

They have plenty of good weights there...Its just like 24 hr fitness. Im a member.

oh ok. is it just $19/month or is there like an enrollment fee also? or i can go there today and just pay $19?

I work right next door at the social security office and a few weeks ago the owner from lords came by and offered us the same deal. A sup goes over to lift on his lunch and he likes it. Good price imo

yea i've been going there for the past week. real cool place, not a lot of people, and everything you basically need to work out.

Back
Top Bottom