"Saigon (drunk) threatens to punch Nelly & Melysaa Ford in the face"(audio)

eek.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
The title of this thread doesnt do it no kinda justice... Change this thread to "Saigon (drunk) threatens to punch Nelly & Melysaa Ford inthe face"...and I cant respect that, halarious tho...

where the hell is the blue 'shake head' face? I need that...

Ya too bad Nelly would rock him if they fought AND sell more records AND pull more females. Dude is probably salty he wont ever be 1/10th of what Nelly is
laugh.gif
talkin about hes the yardfather. The hell does that even mean? Thathes the man in prison? Prison is for suckers who get caught, its not cool to go to prison. The more dude talks, the less intelligent he sounds.

Ya Skip2MyLou23 youre mad suspect for having a topless picture of this guy flexing his arm. Whatever floats your boat man.

Ya Skip2MyLou23 youre mad suspect for having a topless picture of this guy flexing his arm. Whatever floats your boat man.

Thanks but that's the guy you said would get "rocked" by Nelly.

Ya too bad Nelly would rock him if they fought AND sell more records AND pull more females
indifferent.gif
who defends Nelly
laugh.gif

yooo!!!

he said hed punch her in the face and run out!!! shut the ___ up! omg! omg!
roll.gif

that was disrepectful tho..wow

Originally Posted by haiti5

Ya too bad Nelly would rock him if they fought AND sell more records AND pull more females
indifferent.gif
who defends Nelly
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Its not even about defending nelly, its pointing out that somenobody loser, who thinks he runs new yorks prison system when hes actually a nobody, sounds like an idiot talking about someone he would trade anything to be. Get it chief?

this*!!$+$ got me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

saigon is a comedian

he went in! and SONNED melyssa ford, "i got two chicks that will beat her up if she walks out the front door"

That 3some talk n all dat gay issh was mad AYOOOOOOOO how ya over lookin over it. Sai gay for talkin bout high five'n dudes durin sex and what hestalkin bout IS a 3some not no train. Train is 1 at a time with more than 5 dudes. Talkin bout growin up in jail aint cool it just make you look mad suspect.This dude had said he hate pimps cuz they degrade women and he talkin bout attackin Melyssa Ford
smh.gif
She was lyin tho she did said dude ran WHICH HE DID.

Now to Saigon vs. Nelly I think Nelly would beat him, Sai aint no slouch tho.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom