SALE/TRADE: NDS Jordan 5 "Stealths" - SIZE 9.5 - STILL ICEY!

Hello, today I have a brand new pair of NDS Jordan 5 "Stealths" Size 9.5 for sale or trade.

The bottoms have not been cleaned but still look icey in person. I have taken many pictures so you guys have a chance to really get to know the condition. I am the only owner and have worn them a maximum of 6-8 times, only a couple of hours each time. They are in very good condition with original everything (hang tag, insoles, papers, inserts, retro card, lace locks, etc.) There is very minimal creasing as you can see from the pictures and the netting for both shoes is still as icey as day one. The jumpman on the insoles is still fully intact. The only flaws I can see on these shoes are the dirty/yellow bottoms that can be vastly improved with a simple cleaning. If you have any questions regarding the condition of these shoes, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am trying to be as honest as possible regarding these shoes.

Checkout my other listings.

• I will ship via USPS Priority with tracking and delivery confirmation.
  • The price includes shipping, please keep that in mind.
  • I only accept Paypal and ship to CONFIRMED addresses.
  • The best way to contact me is through NT private messages.
  • If you have an offer, PM me.

Shoes that I am interested in: Jordan 5 Grapes (8.5), Jordan 6 Carmines (8.5), Jordan 7 Hares (8.5), RF x Asics Leatherbacks (8/8.5), RF x Asics Rose Golds (8/8.5), RF x Asics Mazarines (8/8.5), CNCPTS x New Balance Kennedys (8/8.5).

There are more pictures if you guys click the arrow on the right and wait for them to load! Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom