Sample XI's...

Ugly
sick.gif

Remember those Max Orange XI's Me and SoleJordan told you guys about Months ago? Please Put Two and Two together.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Remember those Max Orange XI's Me and SoleJordan told you guys about Months ago? Please Put Two and Two together.

are u waiting for your pat on the back....?.......... here it is ........wait for it........wait for it........................
.................................................................................................................................its coming...........
...........................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

exactly how many months ago? i ask cuz this does not look like a tag that was made recently

http://i.ebayimg.com/23/!BV,b3C!BWk~%24(KGrH****i4EjlLm,3Y5BKSWhMu2CQ~~_1.JPG

orange patent leather...who woulda ever thought...
eek.gif

I'm Not looking for a pat on the back. That information, that I have always posted for the most part, as I always said was relayed from Me on SoleJordansbehalf who in turn got his info from PrinceJordan. Even he stated this, but in either case, due to lack or wanting to start a flame war again, I personallythink these are wack. Hopefully these don't ever see release because really trash products like this, amongst other things are really starting to make melose the "Love" of sneaker collecting. Too much Hypebeasting and misshapen shoes. Man Mr. Rivera Now I see your point. lol

those are some nasty samples...
maybe could have released in women's sizes..
other than that...i wouldnt cop

They're pretty...UGLY. Color is way too loud. But ppl will still buy'em simply cuz they're the XI's. I think they won't look half bad ifthey're a lil crispier.

Back
Top Bottom