Samsung Galaxy Note 2 x LeBron James commercial appreciation vol.. Greatest commercial ever

This commercial so ******g awesome bruhs... I swear.. It ain't eeem much about the phone or LeBron.. The way they captured it is so elegant and special.. made in heaven bruh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The music made it so much better as well

also incredibly fake with this friendly crap they're trying to put out. everyone knows lebron is hella arrogant, as that sports photographer said in that article where he was forced to speak through lebrons body guard for questions and wasnt allowed to speak to lebron directly 
laugh.gif
. but he's out buying ice cream and taking pics with peasants

also incredibly fake with this friendly crap they're trying to put out. everyone knows lebron is hella arrogant, as that sports photographer said in that article where he was forced to speak through lebrons body guard for questions and wasnt allowed to speak to lebron directly 
laugh.gif
. but he's out buying ice cream and taking pics with peasants
OK...and? 

Do you WANT him to be arrogant so you can validate that opinion? 

I mean its not like I think Obama doesn't curse, drink alcohol, or arrogantly talk down to people. He's not not Mitt Romney. 
laugh.gif

^wtf are you talking about? its not an opinion that lebron is incredibly arrogant you weirdo, his real life persona and the one in that video aren't the same. 

wtf@ mentioning obama and romney in a lebron thread. fk off

^wtf are you talking about? its not an opinion that lebron is incredibly arrogant you weirdo, his real life persona and the one in that video aren't the same. 

It is an opinion. I consider LeBron to be one of the most humble superstars there is...

Can we just appreciate the commercial tho.. **** is the best.

There's nothing in this ad that really highlights what the phone can do. It's just fluff. Like all Apple ads.

da irony. 

Great commercial.  I thought it was unintentionally kinda funny seein Lebron go to the barbershop

I know a few people who have had business dealings with LeBron. Saying he is humble would be a huge reach. 

I thought it was common knowledge that Bron was a jerk.

Last edited:
apparently this poor child has never seen the commercials from the golden age of Nike during the 90s.

hell, the Roswell Rayguns from the early 2000s were better commercials than fake Lebron.

p.s. why would they highlight Lebron getting a haircut and focus on his hair, when the man is going bald. I always found that weirdly funny :nerd:

Not even close, im not even a Lebron fan but the ring commercial after he won last year to the tune of Marvin Gaye was his best commercial.

Of course they're gonna show lebron being a friendly guy getting a haircut from his favorite barber and dapping up the fellas. What are they gonna show, him telling people to f* off and not talk to anyone? And what does all this have to do with the phone?

Of course they're gonna show lebron being a friendly guy getting a haircut from his favorite barber and dapping up the fellas. What are they gonna show, him telling people to f* off and not talk to anyone? And what does all this have to do with the phone?

Don't give Nike any ideas...

They'll say they were trying to make a provocative commercial.

is this the commercial where he in the barber chair?

yea his hair is thin on top for sure

Back
Top Bottom