Samsung pokes fun at Apple again Vol. Hairline back

I'm a samsung user to the core but stuff like this is low key hating imo. Apple isn't making any commercials about Samsung.

Not thread worthy either, could've gone in the android or Apple thread.

5320d2d66da8112f64fc4e70-750-375.jpg

As an iPhone user, I actually like the commercial, I am sure its been proven to get apple users to switch too, I could see it being effective.

Been trying to tell people for the longest. Note 8 is the greatest phone ever made. Apple ecosystem is cool though but the iPhone can't keep up.

iPhone overrated so is iMessage

I’m an iPhone user...also the keyboard fixing my words with their own when I’m typing correctly is the worst, battery is a bust after a year, the outer speaker on the phone always goes low, the speaker to speak to people goes low as well. All this this happens at the year mark. My next phone will be a google flagship probably.

I’m an iPhone user...also the keyboard fixing my words with their own when I’m typing correctly is the worst, battery is a bust after a year, the outer speaker on the phone always goes low, the speaker to speak to people goes low as well. All this this happens at the year mark. My next phone will be a google flagship probably.

I had a 6S for two years before I got an 8+ and not one of these things happened to me.

I even had a recalled battery and it didn't mess up :lol:

I made the switch to apple a few months back and got the x. I will say my galaxy>iPhone honestly. I miss it.

Reactions: Ube
I made the switch to apple a few months back and got the x. I will say my galaxy>iPhone honestly. I miss it.

really? I have an s8 and im moving back to whatever the new phone apple will be releasing this year.

not that I dont like android, but I think iOS just fits me better. also the fact tht more apps are better supported in ios is a huge reason for my change.

Have had all of the same issues mentioned up there with my 7 plus. Bought it strasight from the Apple store on release date and have never had an audible call on this joint. Had to have the whole camera system replaced bc my rear camera wouldn’t work. I’ve had a pretty terrible experience with these last couple iPhones

imessage > everything

that’s weird. had a 4 then a 6+ both for over 3 years with none of those issues. have an x now since release and it works flawlessly. don’t care what phone other people use so long as i’m happy with mine.

5/5s was the best to me, 6-8 have all suffered the same issues for me at least. I’ll give it to them even without Apple care they replace my phones without issue and I’m not one of those complainers that nitpicks about.

imessage > everything

The emojis do look better, but it’s not a big thing to me #foreveralone I guess

I couldn’t imagine not using an iPhone, nor do I really care to try anything else until I absolutely have to. It does everything I need it to do.

I don’t have a X, but I’m waiting in the X+

Only thing Samsung I want is my TV

Back
Top Bottom