San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So can we get some pics, or what?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

WELL GUYS HERE IT GOES..............WE GOT 9 MONTHS TILL APRIL 09 FOR SNEAKS UP 3 ....
SO LIKE LAST YEAR HERE COME THE MEET UPS ....AND OF COURSE THE CHALLANGES ....

FIRST MEET UP IS ON SUNDAY 8/10/08 AT GILBERT GARZA GYM -FROM 7:00PM -11:00PM
AND FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW THATS THE LOCATION FROM THE FIRST SHOW

SO WITH THE FIRST LINE OF WORK IS A VENUE....PLEASE BRING IDEAS(LOCATIONS) ON WERE SNEAKS UP 3 WILL BE....THATS IT JUST A VENUE.............THEN WE WILL GOFROM THERE..........

OK NOW FOR THE FUN......

2nd anuall basketball throw down.....

TEAM HYPE BEAST
SPURSFAN21
JOESUF
T21D
BL4ZE
CRUSHGROVE
NICK

TEAM SNEAKS UP
ARIS
MR FRESH SHAWN
UCASTA
ANT DOG
JAI JAI84
DAMIEN
MATT KNIGHT

TEAM NO HEAT
SOFTBALL CHRIS
MIKE (TEAM ACK)
MANNY
ALBERT
JOSH(DAVIDS BROTHER INLAW)
RONNIE
HOREMAN

TEAM NEWBEEZZZZZZ
JAKE
RENE
BILLY
RETRO AARON
CASPER
OMAR
JAVIE
ADRIAN
MATT AARONS ROOMMATE

AND THERE U HAVE IT THOSE R THE TEAMS......
SNEAKS UP TEAM colors= wht top with black bottom......
and for the rest of u luzerz
u can chose ur own @$#$ colorz

and as for the girls i didnt forget about u .....u can choose a team u just cant be on the same team as ur spouce...................

and not to be mean but if ur not on the rosters and are not apart of sneaks up then u cant play.....so no unkels cuzinz or friends .....just us we have enoughalready........

all i am asking is for 2$ a person to pay for the gym....

i also will bring some drinks......

and i was thinking about us puting in for some little ceasers...but yall let me know....

let da trash talk began

and if i 4got about u im sorry im at wrk ....so just call me ....

Damn wayne how are you going to trade me from the og team sneaks up? Its all good as long as we play YOUUUUUUUU first

Hey that all sounds good though... Ball, beer, pizza, friends... what more could a guy ask for???

But can we change the name from Team Newbeeez to Team New Recruits or something???

MANNY I DIDNT WANT TO ....WHEN IT COMES TO SOFTBALL UR STILL MY PEEPS.....I JUST TRY TO MATCH UP PEOPLE......

BUT FOR THAT WAYNE COMENT UR GOING DOWN.......

LITTLE H%#O BOY

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hey that all sounds good though... Ball, beer, pizza, friends... what more could a guy ask for???

But can we change the name from Team Newbeeez to Team New Recruits or something???
RAISE YOU HAND FOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

?'s
1. First of all 08/09/09? That's sometime next year
2. If you mean 08/09/08, That's a Saturday
3. Shotty for my team, Non Sense Klothing Line Colors (Grimace *McDonald's dude* and Black)

Ummm, If you guys want me to live to be able to see Sneaks Up III and anything past that, I'd highly suggest that I get taken off that roster lol.

There's no way I'm stepping foot on a B-ball court with intentions to play.

^^ u mad doggie!? lol.

Team Hypebeast Colors:

tops: infrared
bottoms: goldenrod
socks: viotech
headbands: laser blue
wristbands: shy pink
laces: jedi

man, me and retro on the same team (captain planet) WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED (/captain planet) we will rise to the top.
if i wouldve known about this yesterday i wouldve bought our uniform @ american apparel, lol

well set up how the games are going to go WEEZY, who plays who...Are you going to do it tourny style or just everybody play each other....ORGANIZATION IS KEY

A yo! Hope everyone is good, Norm hope you are recovering well my brotha. I've been mad busy with school, family, baby on the way, so hopefully I can geton this b-ball meetup, let me know Joe if it's good with you. I don't care what team, just put me on.

Peace......1

OG MIKE

Back
Top Bottom