San Antonio NT's Come in...

are they selling these @ GSA? Or does anyone know where I can cop?
02.jpg

03.jpg

^^^ those arent sb's
eyes.gif
!! damn i cant wait team hypebeast gonna kicksome ***$!!!! damn its og mike^^ he is still alive!!!!! got to put him on a team!!! jake your just gonna have to stick with team newbeez!!! lol. teamhypebeast> all teams!

MAD MAX.. IM NOT THE ONE GOIN TO EAT NO DOG FOOD BUT ILL LEAVE THAT TO YOUNGWEEZY AND DONT WORRY MANNY WE GOT IT ON LOCK ME AND JOSH GOTTA PUT MY GAME FACE ON NOW
alien.gif

Originally Posted by JayWalker47

A yo! Hope everyone is good, Norm hope you are recovering well my brotha. I've been mad busy with school, family, baby on the way, so hopefully I can get on this b-ball meetup, let me know Joe if it's good with you. I don't care what team, just put me on.

Peace......1

OG MIKE

Saw him on Sunday said he'd be out sometime this week.
happy.gif

IF I am off the DL by the game time...I will have to talk to my coach and my agent but I would love repp like last year..

Originally Posted by n2tha0

IF I am off the DL by the game time...I will have to talk to my coach and my agent but I would love repp like last year..
I think you'll be on the DL for a couple of weeks

Bad news, ain't gonna make H-town summit due to church obligations. I'll bring all the yankees and JJ's pickups on Wednesday night.

In one of the pics, I see a not so bad blonde, but is that her triangle busting up from her jeans, or is it just a really big tattoo above her vajayjay?

rofl @ the u corny pic.heres an edit ....
l_b585bf6ce10a53319d900ba5c00abaec.jpg

please excuse my cheap paint (not photoshop).
gab i wanna see urs�
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

soooo this saturday, im djing at this house party, its this dude from northwest vista,my boys causen, hes got alot of female friends, young ones to, not pedoyoung (sorry omar)
and wants alot of people at his place, so yall should come thru, more info to come,� ill keep yall posted.
saw this thought it was funny,

http://www.youtube.com/v/21OH0wlkfbc&hl=en&fs=1

^^^Count me in for Saturday Casper. Had another great time with the whole crew in Dallas, good pictures Ucasta. Who's down to roll to H-Town this Sunday, Igot a Ford Explorer we can use. Can we get a head count???

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^^Count me in for Saturday Casper. Had another great time with the whole crew in Dallas, good pictures Ucasta. Who's down to roll to H-Town this Sunday, I got a Ford Explorer we can use. Can we get a head count???
JAI JAI ....IM IN ..............................COUNT ME IN FOR BOTH..............

CASPER SHOULD I BRING THE SINGLE MOTHER OF FOUR
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Im also in for the summit. Looks like we are at full capacity in the explorer

Not yet. It's going to 4$$ 2 b4lls ( Yes H0M0)

Back
Top Bottom