San Antonio NT's Come in...

SAN ANTONIO...

We just found out yesterday... Charlene and I are expecting a baby boy!

We're trying to make a trip back before she's unable to travel.. So hopefully we'll see evryone again real soon...

P.S. - we already have 3 family members and at least 4 friends that are also expecting.. So all you playboys better be wrapping that @!*! up.. (or smokingenough to lower your spermcount) HA

congrats...............u c when it comes to smoking and wraping i do them both so i should be koollllllll........cant wait to c yallagain......................

Congrat's Mike, S.A. Sneaks Up has just gained another member. Let us know when the potentially trip may occur, I know little man is gonna have tons ofheat.

congrats mike good to hear your having a little one.cant wait till you come back to visit!! at the stadium they have a better selection.^^^

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

fitteds for sa missions
http://www.starstruck.com/item--i-11C4P-SAM-QE-H--m-2_411_5442.html

or you could drive to wolf stadium have a dog, a cold one, enjoy some baseball and check a better selection and styles of fitteds

just helping out people like myself who may want one

and arent even old enough to drive yet

but thanks for your input fred
he wasnt trying to be smart he was just letting u know......no reason to be a smart a$*.......

and we go all the time to the missions games maybe u could catch a ride with one of us....

from what jj told me 10 or 11! lets get a confirmation on that jj! cause i think were gonna follow you! and are we meeting at your house?

Will there be a shuttle service to pick me up at my residence, uuumh around 9:17ish? I shall require a wakeup call prior to pickup. Thankyou.

we will have two spots available in daniels ride anyone wanna ride? just gotta pitch in for gas hit me up!!!! fred if u want to ride with us we will go get u!

Here's the low down on the trip to the H.

Meeting Point: My House (for those of you who are going you already know where I live, for those of you who don't too bad.)

Departure Time: Tentatively 10:30 so yall already know in Sneaks Up time that's 11:-11:30ish we all fail at promptness.

If you have any comments or concerns please feel free to make any suggestions.

just got off the phone with t21d and he's rolling with us so we got 1 spot left. fred said he wants to be on the road right at 10. so we are meeting at jaijai's see you there.

I'm out for Houston guys... drink one for me...

I will be in ATX getting my newest pick up... a washer and dryer free courtesy of my brother...

Holla

what up yall...from SA and kinda new to NT. sneakerhead since hs so i thought i'd get up on here lol

Sooooooooooooooooo, im riding with David, Fred and Daniel....fellas ...get ready .. and bring ur A-GAME

im looking forward to 1 pick up in htown...her name is Elis......
nerd.gif
RETRO
nerd.gif
get to it...u better come thru with...

introAssist.jpg

I know its kinda late fellas but here
are the pics from last weekend at Kixpo.
Enjoy.

Almost there...

The Meet and Greet at SportSole.

Antonio says "you madd doggie?!"

Getting ready for the pre-party...

Afterwards...Waffle House!! (Where we spent half of our trip!)

Back at the telly. Shawn laid out.

Next day...

KIXPO 2008

For the speculators.

Ehh...

After the show...where else?!

Only this time, there was TRUE BEEF!

Our last night...

Ca5sper's ready...

And you already know where we ate afterwards...

Cool, Seems like I'm going to make to H-town also. Im leaving way early in the morning on Sunday though. Prob like 7-8 am. I have to be back in time forwork Sunday Night.

Back
Top Bottom